~8~

You wake to Zeldris propped up against the pillows sitting up, you laying on his chest as he keeps his eyes closed running his hands through your hair lazily. "Mornin," You say waking up a little. "Morning beautiful." He says opening his emerald eyes looking down at you. You enjoy laying there with him for a few more minutes and suddenly sit up with smirk, "I'm gonna go get in the bath," You wiggle your eye brows, "and your gonna join me." You giggle as you hop over him running to the bathroom.

He smirks jumping up and catches you lifting you effortlessly, bridle style, before you get to the bathroom, and carries you to the side of the large square jacuzzi. He sets you down after kissing you and turns it on, you both climbed into the steaming water to relax. He grabs you pulling you close, your back to his chest hugging you. You wash your arms off along with Zeldris' and you turn around sitting on his lap facing him. You wash his chest as he lovingly looks into your eyes. You trace up his shoulders and neck with the soapy sponge smirking at the dark marks on his neck from the previous night.

"What are you smiling about?" He asks playfully stealing the sponge to wash your chest and neck as well. "Oh nothing just admiring." You say giggling. You sling your arms around his neck as he hums in smirking approval. His free hand moves up your still slightly bruised side up to the crook of your neck where he bit you as he lightly traces the mark he left. "Is it sore? I think I broke the skin a little." He asks gesturing to the perfect dark teeth marks on your neck. "Nah somthin else dose though, I mean jeeze you weren't gentle." You say laughing lightly. He shakes his head with a light smile and pecks your nose with a kiss.

When you finished in the jacuzzi you both get out feeling fresh, clean and ready for the day. Zeldris goes to his closet and gets dressed door slightly open. You stay in the bedroom because your cloths are all in a dresser considering you hate hanging up cloths. You dress in your favorite shirt and ripped jeans, as you wonder if your armor was repaired yet. As you pull your shirt over your head you a dark sly chuckle come from the door way. You spin around to see the last person you wanna see... Estarossa.

Suddenly Zeldris is in front of you protectively, mark on his face showing darkly alongside his dark eyes with pupils showing faint hint of glowing red. "The hell do you want." Zeldris speaks coldy gritting his teeth, trying to refrain from impaling his brother out of instinct straight through the chest. Estarossa stands leaned against the door frame like last time he was here, only this time the doors slightly cracked. "I've come to tell you that our traitorous brother is about 30 miles north of here." He says, sly smirk still playing his lips. He then looks to you and gives a sly challenging grin, " I see he's finally mated you... shame. You'd of made me a fine princess." He says as he looks back to his brother with a grin.

You hear Zeldris growl deeply and start to breath heavily as his demon mark spread down past his eye and his pupils glow a bright scarlet. He then smiles a terrifying smile as he puts his hand on his sword and lunges at inhuman speed towards his brother. Estarossa didn't expect his brother to actually attack him but now he's impaled to the wall behind him. Zeldris' sword through his chest just barely missing one of his hearts. He coughs up blood, smirk long gone replaced with fear and shock. Zeldris rips the sword out of his chest allowing him to slide down the wall.

You don't think as you run behind your lover hugging him from behind tightly knowing he doesn't actually wanna kill his brother. Zeldris drew his sword back again about to deliver a fatal blow to him. He pauses for a slit second, as you yell, "No!" You then gently continue, "Easy Zeldris, easy baby. It's okay. He's had enough. You don't want to kill your brother. Put the sword down. Let him go." you beg as you slowly pull his arm down and he drops the sword. Estarossa slowly stands holding his chest, blood sliding down the wall behind him, and seeping out and down this armor through shirt. Zeldris' mark is still down his eye to his cheek and he says darkly, "Leave before you can't." He spat and didn't even sound like himself.