Chapter 10

"You don't have to answer me right now. Just think about it, okay?" He says.

"Okay," I say.

He kisses me again before getting on the bus. I drive home and go about my day. I wasn't expecting him to ask me this soon. It's only been two weeks. Maybe that's why he's giving me time to decide. I can't help but wonder what his fans would think of me. I'm not some model like Tate or a YouTuber like Christina. I'm just a college student that works at a coffee place to make money.

I have to stop myself from over thinking everything before I let it ruin the fact that Daniel asked me to be his girlfriend. He's really serious about this. I hope Jonah was right and I have nothing to worry about while he's away.

The next few weeks go by quickly and the girls and I are planning on flying to New York to meet up with Christina and surprise them at a show. I have to go back to school in a month but Daniel should be coming home soon. I've thought about his question ever since he left and I have my answer. I just hope he'll be okay with it.

Only Tate and I can make it to New York. We hop on a plane to New York and arrive. Christina picks us up from the airport and takes us to our hotel. Tate and I share a room and get ready for tonight. We already contacted their management and told them we were surprising them so they're going to let us in so we can surprise them in their dressing rooms. I get dressed in a white off the shoulder top and a high waisted black jean skirt. I put on some white converse and wait for Tate to get ready. We head down and meet Christina in the lobby so we can go over together. Corbyn already knows Christina is coming with us so he's in on the surprise.

We get to the venu and there are lines of girls getting there early and they're all talking and hoping to see one of them. Corbyn finds Christina and us and tells us to follow him. Tate and I follow behind. I try and keep my head turned away from them so they can't see my face. I'm not quite ready for them to know about me yet. I can hear them screaming for Corbyn and Christina and Tate. We finally make it inside and Corbyn shows me where Daniel's dressing room is so I can hide.

I take a seat and wait for Corbyn's text that they're coming back. After a little while I get the text and hide behind a chair in the corner. Daniel and Eben open the door and I can hear them talking.

"Surprise!" I yell as I pop out from behind the chair.

"Y/n!" Daniel yells as he holds his arms out.

I climb out from behind the chair and embrace Daniel. He holds me tightly like his life depends on it. Eben excuses himself and leaves Daniel and I alone.

"I missed you so much," Daniel says letting me go.

"I missed you too," I smile.

"You look beautiful," he says looking me up and down.

"You do too," I wink.

"Thanks," he laughs.

Daniel tells me all about his trip and the cities he got to go to. There's no doubt in my mind that he went out to a club at least once and got drunk. I trust him but a part of me is still worried that he did something stupid. He tells me he has to go now and I say goodbye again.

The concert was amazing. I haven't been to very many but this was a good one. The fans were hype and I can tell they love all of them. Daniel comes over to give me a sweaty hug. He changes into a different shirt and we all decide to go to a club and let loose since they have a day off touring tomorrow. I mean to talk to Jonah about Daniel but I quickly forget once we get to the club. Daniel pulls me out to dance and we have a great time. By the time Tate and I get back to our hotel it's 2am. We both pass out once our heads hit the pillows.