02;(7th sin: sloth)

*Samael is often thought to be both good and evil.

*The Seven Sins.

Lucifer: pride.

Mammon: greed.

Asmodeus: lust.

Leviathan: envy.

Beelzebub: gluttony.

Satan: wrath.

Belphegor: sloth*

•••••°*°•••••

" Mom! I'm going!"I shouted while I'm running down the stairs. It's already 8:30 am and I'm definitely late for my shift this morning to JrKostov's. My stupid alarm clock's battery died.

"Hey Mariya! Stop there young lady! Get your self here and have a breakfast properly." My mother stern voice stop me from opening the knob of the main door.

"Mom I'm late. We only have 4 people serving today and I promise to Macy I'll be early so I could help prepare and—”

"It's either you come here and eat or I'll do put you here myself, Mariya."

My shoulder slump and give up as my mother stern voice becoming vicious.

"All right Mom." I run through the kitchen and see my Mom putting food in a plate. She coax me to sit in front of it. I smile to my mom. I greeted her" Good morning Mom." And kiss her to the cheeks. She smiled and greet back. She seated back and eat her breakfast as well.

"So when do you think you can enroll now? Do have free time tommorow? I'll drive you to—” she gasp and hold my wrist from stuffing my face faster than those guys we saw in a food game.” —good heavens! Slow down you!" My mother sight exasperatedly and look at me helplessly."Mariya I called Macy and told her you'll be late so eat your breakfast properly."

I look to my mom from my plate and I hummed an apology as my mouth is still full. I reach the orange juice my mother made every morning and drunk it straight bottoms up. I saw my mother in my peripheral vision shaking her head while mumbling things I don't quite catch.

I put the now empty glass on my side. I grin to my mother widely." Sorry mom. Hehe"

"For once Mariya when are you gonna act like fine woman?" My mother ask pressing her temple and looking at me like I'm a hopeless case.

"Mom, you asking me to be that were like asking me to fart in front of many people." My mother face palm to my answer. What? It's true! I can't pretend to be like that or I'll embarrass my self more and cause more damage. I am who I am.

"Mariya, 2 weeks from now you'll be in a university. You'll have your own apartment, you'll pay your own bills, you'll coock for your self and- and..." l look to my mom to know why she paused. My mother start sniffing and I saw her eyes watering. Oh no! not again.

"Mom, I'm not like gonna leave you and marry off some random guy and be gone forever. I'm only going to the university. I'll make time to visit you and call you time to time if that's could make you feel better." I frown when she started to dramatically dub her cheeks and put her hands to her chest.

"I just can't believe you're all grown up now. It feels like yesterday since I change your diapers and wipe those po—”

"Mom!!!" I scream face flushing as I know what she's going to say.

My mom flinched to my scream and hit me to my arm because I cut her reminiscing." Don't you scream to me like that you brat!" Then she started eating again.