06;(4th sin:envy(II))

So, Black Feathers and Love, Spells and Potion will be updated side by side. Those who read my other story (LS&P) could vote for it and comment your opinions.(✿^‿^)

By the way, thanks for reading Black Feathers.( ˘ ³˘)♡

•••°∆°•••

I climbed upstairs and locked my self on my room. I've been phasing back and forth inside that my room carpet probably have a hole on it.

I wreck my brain for a reason my mom is acting like this.

Maybe...

Maybe his a relative? I thought.

I always knew there's something off about my family because I don't have any cousins or any relatives specifically. I always assume my mom is an only child as well as my dad.

I never met a relative. I never ask either. I grew up with my mom and dad and it doesn't bother me until now.

I nip my nails and phase again. My mom said I pack my stuff, does it mean I'm going with that guy?

I was blabbering to my self when I heard a loud thud and seems like a crashing table.

My gut wanted to dash out of the room and get the baseball bat my dad hide at the back of my dresser. I always ask my dad why would he bother to hide that there when I don't even know how to swing it properly. I laugh at him every time but now I think it will come in handy.

I purse my lips together and walk to my dresser and grasp on the bat. I was taken a back because it's a little bit heavy. Does a bat really this heavy? I grasp it anyway and walk out of my door with big steps towards the kitchen. I run down the stairs and straight to the kitchen.

For the second time I halt to my tracks. My mouth drop when I saw the scenario in front of me.

The window destroyed and shards of glasses is all over the floor, the hinge of our back door is destroyed and the door itself is missing, chairs all upside down and the table is in half. What surprise me the most and make my eyes bulge is my mom holding a sword.

A. fucking. SWORD.

"Mom! What is that?" I ask dumbfounded. My eyes is stuck looking at the sword.

What the fuck? Is that real?

"Mariya! I told you to go upstairs!" My mom angry shouted at me.

"I did and this what happened! Why are you holding a sword!?" I shouted back.

"What's happening mom! Why is the kitchen like this? Where is th—”

I didn't get to finish what I'm trying to say when I saw a glimpse of what's happening outside our now broken back door.

"What in a fuc—”

"Mariya! Your words! A fine lady don't cuss!" She look at me disapprovingly while I gaze at the back door, gawking at the man who now punching what seems like a matted wolf.

"Mom seriously?—” I frown and huff. "Am I the only one seeing this?" I point to the back door. My eyes widened when I saw the man throw the wolf at a tree near by.

"Oh my gosh. Did you see that?" I said while I'm torn between clapping and hollering to hysterical and scream.

"You should have stayed at your room Mariya."

"No Mom. I'm staying here. We just got attack and I have no idea. Wait I'll call the cops."

"No." She hold my wrist.

I was about to complain when I noticed something dashing towards us.

I gasped when I realized the man is now pinned down by three big wolves. The one he threw is now coming fast toward the door.

It was like a slow motion for me. I look at the eyes of it and I new it was intent to kill. It looks so ferocious and beasty. Raw of fangs bearing at me salivating, like it was hungry for blood. My blood specifically.

I don't know where I get my courage to forcefully push my mother aside when the beast is now just a far meter to the door.

I froze and stand still, I hold up my bat and grasp it tightly while my eyes widening every second the wolf getting close to me. When the beast is now just a leap from me, my heart beats faster and I feel like I'm choking so I swallowed.

And that's when I close my eyes and swing the bat so hard.

I felt the force to my arms that tells me I did a great job hitting it hard. I heard a hard thump and a bone cracking it makes me cringe.

I froze in my spot, still panting. Adrenaline still rushing through me. Everything seems to froze as well. There's no noise that I feel like I could hear the ants walking.

I cracked my eyes open to see if I already lost my arms. I breathe a relief when I saw my arms still attach to my shoulders.

When I turn to the beast. I was shocked.

My hands shakes uncontrollably. I feel mortified.

Our wall have a gaping hole now. The creature lay on the ground unmoved. It was bleeding furiously on the mouth. The side that I hit seems punctured badly I even saw broken rib poking at the severe skin.

I was shocked.

What have I done...

I look at the bat I'm still holding tightly.

I killed an animal.

I look at my hands that still grasping the bat tightly. I got confused.

I'm sure this bat don't have spikes on it when I got it from the back dresser!

I thought petrified. I felt my arms lost it's strength. My muscles ache when the adrenaline subsided.

"Mariya!"I slowly turn around to see my panicking mother. She hold me, grasping my arms, checking if I lost a limb. "Are you okay?" She squeeze my face.

Everything seems like a blur. I only stare at her wide eyes.

She continue calling my name repeatedly. Shacking me a little. But I'm still terror-stricken. I can't seem to process what I did.

Then we heard a long and loud howl at the back door. Following more like a howl of despair at the distance.

That's what wakes me up.

We turn to the back door and there we saw more wolves coming out at the back forest.

The man is the only one blocking them from dashing to the door. I don't know how he did it and I can't focus right now.

I gasp and my instinct kick in I hold my mom's arm to run at the front door. That's when I noticed her arms is bleeding.

I look at her about to ask when I noticed her forehead is bleeding furiously as well. I gasp when I realize I did pushed her earlier before the beast come at me.

"M-mom... W-wha—” I said. My voice cracking.

I look at her teary."I'm sorry Mom." She hold me and shush me. "It's alright sweetie, you did great." She then smiled at me. Just like that I feel like bursting. I hurt my mom and then I turn to look at the dead wolf.

My eyes widened. A sick feeling rushing through my gut. Gasping for air.

I pointed to the body laying at the spot where the dead Wolf should be. The naked body of a man swimming in a pool of blood, side punctured with broken ribs, open jaw and his eyes soulless staring straight at me.

Horrified at the site of it. I scream. My eyes full or terror.

••••••°^°••••••

Vooooote and coooommeeent! ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ

Xoxo jane♡