01

I lay down on my bed, tuck my self on my favorite fluffy pink comforter feeling giddy while waiting to my mom to enter and bring me my milk and tell me bedtime story before going to sleep. It didn't take long as I heard her walking up the stairs open my door with a warm smile, holding my milk as she saw me tucked in on my bed all ready for her stories.

I gave her a toothy grin and she walks closer in my bed put my milk on bed side table and lay with me.

" Tell me 'bout angels mommy please, please, pleeeeeaaaaaase." I pleaded while giving her my best puppy eyes.

My mother cackled as she lightly pinch me on the cheeks." Aren't you tired hearing stories about angels every night sweetie?"

I shake my head." No I like 'em 'cause they're unpridible..." I pause and knot my forehead."- unpri-unprictible... un-pri" I scratch my head as I did a hard time pronouncing my word. Then I decided I'm a lost case." They're awesome" I grin as I said it. My mom grin and cackled as she new that's not the word I'm trying to say.

" Unpredictable you mean?"

"Yes. They're unpricdible." Oh well that will do. I just hope she didn't notice I said it wrong again. I grin as she continue talking but with a knowing look.

" Okay now should I start my story then? " She smile warmly. I nod excitedly and scoop closer to my mother as she start the story I've heard so many times I encrave it in my memories and listen wholeheartedly.

" Once upon a time, there's an angel who fall in love with a human. A sin angels could only commit but they should never do. But one angel did, he fell in love with a human girl. Because of it all of the angels casted out of heaven and can't return as they given a chance to choose. It's either they return to heavens or choose love and cast out from heaven forever. Half of them choose to return but half of them choose to stay because some of them fell in love as well. And those who chose to stay for love are never heard of again. But those who stay because of anger cost havock to humans. They angry because their father casted them out when they didn't do nothing but serve him. Those angels become corrupted by darkness and their wings, a sign of holiness and magnificent sign of purity, become dark as a coal. They cost harm to humans and hated them. Believing they have a right to punish humans for what they become. But-"

" -But one of those bad angels fall in love to a gurl." I grin as I cut out my mommy. This is the best part and I feel giddy.

"Yes. He did. And other bad angels found out about it..." The yawn that I'm trying to hide become visible as I couldn't stop it. My mommy stop talking the moment she saw that and I frown." Mommy I'm not sleepy yet." I yawn again.

She cackled and slowly getting up to reach my glass of milk."Ah huh. I can see that." She said knowingly and help me to sit and gave me the milk. I didn't complain cause I can feel my eyelids blinking slowly. I drunk it generously and give my mommy smile as she tuck me in back to bed.

"Are you... gonna continue that story tommorow night again mommy?" I ask sleepily, yawning in the process.

"Of course sweet heart. I'll always will." She get closer to me and kiss my forehead. " Good night baby." She then smile lovingly to me.

" Gooh nay mommy..." I said muffled my voice fading as sleep slowly pulling me to slumber.

••••••••°*°••••••••

Thanks for reading :)

Jane xoxo <3