🤨Morning🤨

Yani POV

~2 weeks later~

I was scared to death. My stomach has been cramping and I just feel that I have to throw up. I couldn't bare the feeling. There was a craving sensation going on with me. I kept eating foods I didn't like for about 4 days now.

I must've came to my senses about what foods I like then. I gained 5 pounds. Kentrell was over so I thought I tried to stay in my room and just ask Sincere to give me some food or some snacks. Saturday has to be the most boring day in life (to stay at home).

There was a knock on my door. I opened it to see Kentrell standing there feeling guilty. I told him to come in. I sat on the bed as he stood up.

"What's going on?" I asked him. "Look I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything that I've done. I just didn't make the right decision. I should've stayed. I should've been here to stop it for happening." He said in one sentence. "Kentrell what are you talking about?" I asked him.
"You know Octavia?" He asked outta breath.

"Yes that's Dee's girlfriend." I answered in a duh tone. "Welp me and her kinda got kinky at my house around 1:00 a.m." he told me. My heart broke into pieces as that was said.

I stayed quiet for a while. Nothing but silence came from me and Kentrell. Kentrell. Kentrell. It echoed throughout my head as I saw his face in my mind. Funny things is that it ripped and it didn't come back in my vision.

I was so done. "Kentrell get out." I told him. "Let me explain" he said to me. I got up throwing punches at him as he kept dodging them. "Stop dodging my hits you dumbass. How could you? I gave you my virginity. I gave you my trust."I told him as tears kept streaming down my eyes.

"Baby chill out" he told me. I ran in the bathroom throwing up badly. I locked the door as I seen Kentrell come in. "Yani let me in. Please baby. Stop playing. Stop doing this." Kentrell yelled through the door .

I didn't want him around me or nothing I had. He could talk to my brother but it's not me. That whole day I laid down. I couldn't even get up. I was hungry so I kept calling Sincere in to give me some snacks and food.

I fell asleep thinking about what's wrong with me. I called up my Aunt Nikko when I woke up. She was always there for me no matter what. "Auntie can you come over with a pregnancy test." I asked her. She responded "Of course sweetie I'll be right over." I ran to the bathroom holding the toilet as my guts were spilling. I probably just got the stomach virus.

-25 minutes later-

My aunt pulled up and passed me the test when she came in my room. I went right into the bathroom and after 2 minutes I saw the results.

I began to cry. So I took the other one to see if it was true. That one also came out as positive. My breath hitches as tears streamed down my face as a waterfall.

I couldn't tell Kentrell. Me and him ain't talking so.... I just dealt with it by myself. I got up and called my brother into my room. My Aunt left after that scene.

Sincere came in my room with his phone attached to his hand. "We gotta talk" I told him as I sat down beside him.

"Sincere I'm pregnant." He began to laugh. "What's funny" I asked. "You ain't serious you too young." He said to me. I began to cry. "Hold up" I went inside of the bathroom to get the pregnancy test. I came back in the room holding it up.

"Bruh I'm finna be an uncle." Sincere screamed out. "Who the daddy" he said to me. "U-umm-ummmm Kentrell" I said as I bursted into tears.

I couldn't handle saying his name aloud. "You gotta tell him." I looked down. "Ok how about in 4 months." I said to Sincere. "As long as you tell him I'm good" Sincere got up and left after kissing my forehead and giving me a huge hug.

I felt loved and began to cry. Now I gotta tell my mom. I called my mom since she doesn't be home. She lives across town. My Uncle and Aunt live down the street so they take care of me and Sincere. I called my mom.

I didn't get a answer so I'll try again tomorrow morning. I went to go wash and fell asleep watching TV.