🥳Present🥳

Yani POV

I've felt so lonely. It's been a year and Kentrell takes care of Kayden or Drako. I love the both of them. But me and Kentrell are just friends and just that. Even though people talked about me I didn't care.

I was just young and dumb. I could've stop the situation but thank god I didn't. Kayden is my little handsome boy looking just like his daddy.
"Mr. Gaulden, are you being too cute." I said to Kayden in a baby voice.

Kentrell pushed me. "Don't be babying my son up." He said to me. I rolled my eyes. "Nigga shut up" I said as he pushed me on my bed. "Boy my baby right beside us"

"Man he good he don't know nothing yet." Kentrell has been depressed a little and he was tellin me all about it. So I stepped up and did more hair and gave him $500 a month. I kept $700 a month. So I called up my old friend Nyla who knows a lot of people who need their hair done.

I was on YouTube looking up different hairstyles and tutorials. So I pretty much got it down pack. Kentrell told me that he wanted to be different and change.

"Baby I'm sorry but me and you just can't work out." I told him. I could see fear and sadness in his eyes. "You could stay the night and we'll talk about it later okay" he nodded his head as Sincere big headed ass came through the door.

"Y'all wassam. I just wanna check up on my nephew." I laughed since he does so little for my baby talking bout check up. Yes please run me that check.

"Kentrell staying in here tonight so... ask Uncle Tony or Aunt Nikko to go take you to get something to eat." I told him as he made that face he always makes when he finna clap back at someone.

"You know what happen last time I left to go get something to eat" he said before I bursted our laughing.

"Fr boi stop playing damn you play to much" He side eyed me. "Don't be cursing in front of my nephew like that. I stuck up my middle finger. "Kayden good where he at" I told him.

Sincere walked out after kissing Kayden forehead. Kentrell asked to give him a minute while he runs outside to sit and think. I nodded my head.

I wanna be with him it's just I'm scared to get hurt. My mom didn't approve of Kentrell and my decisions. I just didn't care because she did the same thing but just 2 years older than me.

I grabbed Kayden and walked downstairs to feed him a bottle. I fix the bottle with the formula and shook it up a bit so he could eat.
I let Kentrell come in the house when I'm doing hair so that he could help me with it.

I didn't know what was really going on with Kentrell. He never had this many problems on his plate. I believe it was the shoot out with his brothers. I felt bad but still I had to mind my business Ik how my trelly is.

Me and him aren't gonna be tighter just yet I wanna wait until I'm 16 or so. I don't wanna rush things. I grabbed Kayden and fed him his bottle as soon as Kentrell walked in he wanted to feed Kayden. I put Kayden in Kentrell arms as he began to cry missing his bottle from his little hungry chubby self.

Looking just like his daddy. I called up Nyla to see if any clients came in and she told me 10 of them did. I asked what they wanted most of them said box braids and 3 said cornrows.

I told her to tell them the time which would be 2:00 which is in about 30 minutes. I'll be doing hair all day which ends around 11.

I go online school and that's around 10:45 in the morning so....I just got outta my thought and realized how I missed Kentrell. But I'm not gonna rush things. "Yaya" Kentrell calls after me.

That's my nick name because of my moms name Delilah (we look alike). Kentrell said around 9:00 he'll have to go get some money. I told him to be safe and that we have to talk before he leaves.

I went to go get my stuff ready for the hair so I can be on time today.

Kentrell POV

I've been going through it all. I'm just scared to love and I can't trust nobody cuz they all fake. I feel like my feelings are too deep into this life. Man I just wanna eat straight without my Yani giving me money. I don't even want it.

I had to watch my son Kayden. I couldn't stand not seeing him. I mean slime look just like me. I love him man. And I only love 2 people though. Yani and him. I mean yaya she straight and all but I wanna be more than coparenting. It's difficult. My sister wanna see the baby so imma let her come see him today.

With the money that Yani gave me I spent probably $200 on food every time and then I just go ahead and buy the baby stuff.

-10 hours later-

Yani just got done from doing hair all day. My little slime could braid too. Eisha just don't like braiding all day. Imma see if Eisha could help Yani out with her hair. I'm tired of seeing her all tired and frustrated.

Shii I'm frustrated but she gotta baby gotta go to school and then she gotta do hair all day.
So probably in the 9th grade I'll get me a job to help her out. But for now I gotta keep selling and not get caught up.