🗣Clients🗣

Kentrell POV

I was on the corner selling my weed and some powder. I had just 3 percs in my pocket. But selling rock is one of the easiest things to do. I got about 6 costumers coming in the next minute so I just sat there.

The next thing Ik I seen one of them I sold them .25 gram of weed and 4 bags of powder. The next one .25 gram of weed with 2 percs. And then the next weed. Same and then the same and then the same then the powder was all gone.

I didn't really wanted to do this but it was a part of thugging. I walked away after 5 minutes. As I walked away I felt a vibration in my pocket. I grabbed my phone to see the caller ID 'BabyGirl💎' I answered it inmediately. "Bae- Kentrell get over here now" she yelled before she hung up.

I thought something was wrong with my son. I got nervous I was finna have a panic attack. I got on my bike riding as fast as I could. I couldn't have my son out there in danger. What if it's because of me.

I got close enough to the house that I ran up the stairs and opened the door immediately. I saw Kayden playing in his car seat with his rattle thingy. I went over to him I touched his face to see nothing was wrong with him he just smiled at me.

I looked over to see Yani standing up with her arms crossed with a face of sadness and eager. I got up from my knees and walked over to her to see tears streaming down her face.

I looked at her even closer just because. Ok something was wrong but she didn't tell me. The room grew silent as a knock came on the door. I opened it to see Octavia. The girl I messed around with 2 months ago and a year ago with Yani. I don't like cheating but me and her ain't even together.

But ig she wanted that badly. I felt so bad. Octavia broke the silence and said "So Kentrell tell us who you want to be with." She said bluntly. I clenched my fists as well as my jaw. I couldn't believe she's doing this. I was high as hell when it happened.

I didn't hesitate but I stayed quiet because of Yanis crying. "Yani.... I-i-i want Yani" I said stuttering a little. Yani walked over to Kayden and picked him up. "If you wanted me then why would you even do this to me." She told me holding Kayden and bouncing him on her hip.

"Yani it was a big mistake that happened while I was high and I never meant for this to happen. Plus she's a hoe when we be at the trap she gets played out the most." I said before walking up the stairs.

I tooked off my book bag and got my clothes out of their so as the other plastic bags that were empty. I was going to stay the night so me and Yani could talk about the situation but I was gonna stay anyway.

She had a client coming in around 10 in the morning. I grabbed the money from my pocket and laid it under her dresser that she never uses. I went into the bathroom and got cleaned up from tonight.

I hated when I made her mad. The last time she was mad she didn't even tell me she was pregnant until her last month and on that day I was there to see the birth because she was in labor when she saw me.

I must be a huge disgrace on her. I didn't wanna live no more. I got out the shower after 10 minutes. I grabbed some of the weed from my previous pants pocket and began to smoke. I got high and thought so much about life. Why was I living? If I wasn't here who would take care of my kids? Why does she stay with me?

Will this help me in the long run? I was just so curious about life. But then I heard Kayden crying downstairs. I walked down there seeing Yani on the phone with Sincere. "It's like he doesn't love me. What did I do to him to make him behave this way? I should've let him know that he's my only one." She said in the phone.

I walked down walking towards her. "Baby I'm so sorry if you feel that way. I just want you but it's like you don't fuck with me like how I fuck with you. And that shii be hurting bae." I said as I felt a tear fall down my eye.

I looked away because I never cried over a female before not even my mom or my sister. I grabbed Yani by the hand and stood her up. I kissed her with passion. I went her to know that I love her. Like I really do it's just that she doesn't know that yet.

We made out for a while as Kayden broke it by crying. "He must be hungry." I said to Yani. She stopped and her face changed into a innocent little ass girl who I fell in love with.
Even though we are young I feel like I love her.

I felt this weird vibe between me and her. I couldn't stop looking at her. I went upstairs turning on the TV. Also Kayden and Yani came in the room laying down to see the Movie that was playing.

Yani put Kayden in his crib and fell asleep on top of me.