🤦🏾‍♀️NAH🤦🏾‍♀️

Yani POV

I woke up to see a phone call from Kentrells phone. The name was "Side Hoe" I answered it to hear a girl crying.

"Hello" I said through the phone. "Yes" she said in a panicky tone. "Who is this" I asked. The phone was quiet for a while. "Kentrell stop fucking playing and come over real quick. Yani doesn't have to know" I thew the phone down stomping on it.

I slapped kentrell from outta his sleep. "How tf could you" I said to him as he was still a little sleepy. "Why are you fucking other bitches. His face was speechless after he heard that. He got up.

"Bruh Who tf you talking bout" he asked. I looked him in his eyes and slapped him. He grabbed my throat and pushed me against the wall. I instantly got wet.

I looked him in eyes giving him the puppy face. "My thing is who you talking to?" Trell asked as I tried to avoid the wetness in my shorts. I looked down to see a wet spot on my yellow boyshorts. He smiles in my eyes as I looked in his eyes again.

He grabbed his fingers and sucked on them as he got a little bit of wetness on them. Before I knew it my panties were separated by his fingers from his hands. I couldn't take the feeling.

Kentrell swirled his fingers inside of me. I instantly lost it. I began to cry because of the pleasure. It make no sense how someone could have this much on his fingers.

I grabbed his hand trynna stop him but he went deeper and faster as I tried to remove his hand. He threw me on the bed. My shorts came off immediately as he licked his lips. I grabbed his boyshorts and wife beater pulling towards me.

Kentrell kisses me a couple of times before he licked me up and down again. I got up grabbing my clothes to go wash up. I went into the bathroom washing my whole body but still drained. I picked up my clothes putting them on after lotioning my body.

My stretch marks were ridiculous. I still loved them. I don't have flaws because my stretch marks are my beauty. I went downstairs from the apartment and got me some cereal. I ate until I heard Kayden crying. I ran in his room which was downstairs and I had to rock him until he was quiet.

I walked him into the kitchen putting him in his high chair and fixing a bottle. I warmed it up for about 10 seconds. I let him hold it.

I finished my cereal which became a little soggy but that's just how I liked my cereal. I saw that Kayden was finished so I let him in his car seat so I could go to the nail salon. Kentrell left as I can see.

I dropped Kayden off at Sinceres friend house where he was. As was in there I saw Kentrell was in there. "Aye watch him for a minute while I go to the nail salon. And I'll be back in about 2 hours." I said before leaving.

I just feel as if Kentrell was with another woman. But I don't at the same time. Shii it's just that I'm letting him in but at the same time I don't want to. I know he's gonna hurt me again.

My auntie who was driving, took me to the nail salon. On the way there we had a conversation about Kentrell and I. "I know you love that boy but he ain't worth your time baby" she said. I began to get emotional. I always hated when I get emotional.

I tried so hard to not let a tear come out of my eye. I smiled trying to play it off. "Auntie you gotta stop trying to tell who I can and can't be with. It's my life. I will forever love him and have respect for him. I he step imma step too. If he gets disrespected then I get the same." I said before being quiet before I get emotional.

I stayed quiet the whole time before we arrived at the nail salon. I got some all yellow nails to match the fall season coming up in about a week or so.

~ 2 hours later~

I was pulling up to Sinceres friend house as we were coming back. All I saw was Sinceres friend. I walked inside completely seeing nothing. "Aye where my baby" I said to Trevon, Sinceres friend. He then told me that "Sincere had left and I went with him but he said he was gonna stay at the trap a little longer so I left and Kentrell left too I'm guessing." I heard something like a cry upstairs.

I walked up there to see my baby in another room. Kentrell nowhere in sight. I heard it again but it wasn't Kayden. I walked around the house to hear the same thing but even louder.

I thought it was Sincere before I heard "Kentrell" in a moan. I frozed and put Kayden downstairs coming up the stairs I heard it again. But then Kentrell began to speak. "Shhh before Yani come up here. She suppose to be here any second from now so just go ahead and put yo clothes on. And take yo loud ass mouth downstairs." He whispered loudly.

Tears were down my face but I didn't even budge to keep them flowing. I walked down the stairs waiting for Kentrell to take his ass down here.

I heard footsteps so I turnt around acting as if I didn't know what was going on. "Oh hey" she said before walking into the kitchen. She was sweaty and smelt stank ash. I looked at her and waved. "Kentrell up there" I asked her.

"What.... no ...... i don't know.... I didn't see him since about and hour ago....." she said hesitantly. I smiled and said "oh okay..... I'll just keep waiting" I said before I heard some more footsteps.

Kentrell jumped down the stairs. I smiled but then remembered that he was cheating on me with this hoe. "Hey babe" he said as the girl in the kitchen had a frown and stank look on her face.

He tried to kiss me but I saw that his shirt was ripped. I backed away. "What you acting like that for" he asked. "No because i ate something bad" I lied.

"So bae who's that" i asked him. He scratched the back of his neck and then head. That's how I knew his ass was finna lie. "Ummm Thats Leisha, you know Sinceres friend" i smiled and then i walked over to her.

"Hey Leisha" i said as I hugged her. Smelling Kentrell all over her. She had cereal in her hands. "Oh let me get the milk for you" I said. She smiled "well thanks" before anything happened.....