💆🏾‍♀️NAH💆🏾‍♀️ pt. 2

Yani POV

I grabbed the milk from outta the fridge handing it to her. She reached for it then BAM!!!. I knocked that bitch in the face with it. I didn't tolerate disrespect tf. I started to grab the handle again hitting her in the face with a jug of milk.

I grabbed a pot banging that shii in her stomach and her ribs. I hope I broke that shii too. I then began to punch her in her stomach and face. I saw blood then i stopped. I spat on her ass.

I headed towards Kentrell as he was right there I started punching him in his chest. He started to to get mad and pinned me against the wall. Spitting all in my face with every word. I was pissed so I spat in his face.

I walked off as my auntie asked what took me so long. "I had to handle some business" I said as I strapped Kayden in. I got in the passenger side as she drove away. I was pissed all the way off. I cried and cried and cried as I got home.

Sincere was there on the couch. Seeing me crying as I walked in he followed me to my room. I locked it. I knew it was time for Kayden to eat so I fixed a bottle as soon as I got out of my room.

I gave it to him because he already knows how to use a bottle himself. Kentrell was on my mind. I couldn't stop thinking about his sense his presence his love his affection.
I broke down crying. I'm to good to deserve this.

I stayed in my room the rest of the day as my Auntie watched kayden for me. I got over 50 calls 30 ft and 10 voicemails. Rn I could care less about kentrell. I got up after being down for a while now. Bruh Im 14 crying over a nigga that wants to hoe around and be a fucking horrible as person to me.

I called kentrell back scheduling a meet up spot. " Yani Im sorry I didn't mean nothing of it." He said to me as a tear came down my eye. i hung up immediately texting him to meet me at the park that was nearest to me.

He texted back saying " Ight bhet."

~3 hours later~

I met up with Kentrell, only to talk about Kayden. I didn't wanna talk about us because I felt as if he was toxic.

"Yani you know I never meant to hurt you. I was just caught up with so much of stress on my hands. I just wanna die sometimes. Like I be feeling really depressed and confused about life. More importantly me and you." He said as he put his hands over his eyes

I ain't gonna lie but that touched my heart. I couldn't stop thinking about Kayden. This is a very fucked up situation tho.

Kayden won't be able to grow up with a dad in the way he should be if I don't forgive him. And he might get himself hurt out here if he keeps on doing all of this shii he's doing.

I grabbed Kentrell and hugged him tight. Tears escaping my eyes. I don't know why this boi has my heart so intact with him.

The hug was to tell him I forgive him to make sure he doesn't know I was crying. My voice cracked as I said "thank you". I hope he knew what I meant.

I was thanking him for giving me my son. The one person who I really relied on the most. Kentrell grabbed me holding me tighter as my eyes filled with waterfalls streaming down.

This time I made noises which made him notice I was crying. "I'll do better and I put this on my OWN head" when Trell said that my heart warmed even more.

~30 minutes later~

We were back at my house with Kayden. Kentrell was playing with him as I did my work on the computer. I just loved my two boys.

I was finishing the question as I heard Kentrell yell out my name. "Yani" I heard from the other room. I got up walking over to them both.

As I turnt the corner I said lightly "yes Kentrell". I saw his smile and he hugged me placing me on the couch. Kayden in his little car seat. "Wanna watch a movie" he asked me.

"Let me finish this last question and then I'll think about it" I replied walking to the other room to get my homework done. Thinking about it means yes I will.

I should've been did this so we could spend more family time together.