Plogue

ANA'S POV

Life was never easy on me, my patents died in car accident when I was five and I was left on the street and now fifteen years later I am married for famous surgeon, Black Jack.

He saved my life five years ago, and from then I loved him with my whole heart.

Behind cold and serious he is loving and caring person which needed to be loved.

We're happily married, but like every married couple we have our problems, my problem, well our problem is that I can't have kids.

Well I can, but there's big possibility I would die during pregnancy.

When I found this I was broken, because I will never be able to hold my hair.

My husband never made big deal about it, because he's sure he would be bad father like his father was. But I know that if he would get a chance to be a father, he would be the best father in whole world.

Few tears fell from my face and I quickly wipe them away.

"What are you thinking about?", he asked me coming into our bedroom.

"Nothing, I was thinking about some random things", I said and put fake smile on my face.

"You know I can tell when you're lying, right?"

"Don't worry about it, you have surgery to do", I said as I kissed his cheek.

"After that we will talk about what's bothering you, you're not...you, you're always sad, you know I am here to help you with whatever it is"

_____________________________

Hey guys, thank you so much for reading this.

Black Jack is one of my favorite animes and I think there should be more fanfics about it.

So I wanted to make one myself.