3.

ANA'S POV

It's been a month since I told Black Jack he's gonna be father, he tried, better to say he's still trying to change my decision, but I won't let him do that.

Somehow now I can understand why he's worried, I am aware of possibility of me dying, but I know that I have to fight for this little life which is growing inside of me. It feels so natural to protect my little baby.

I am living in isolation because if I get sick it can be fatal not just for me, but for our baby too. My husband is spending days and nights in his office studying and doing researchs on my previous diseases.

"Ana, it's time for your IV with vitamins", he said as he entered my isolated room.

He became cold to me like he's scared he's gonna lose me, but at least he accepted my decision, but I am still living person and I need someone to love me.

"Okay", I said as he took needle.

I am getting IV daily because I started losing weight, my baby is growing but I am losing weight.

I caught him by the arm when he headed to get out of the room.

"Please, stay with me a little more, I need you"

He look me in the eyes.

"Please", I beg.

He lay down next to me and I grab his hand and place it on my stomach.

"Hay baby, say hi to daddy", I smiled.

His face soften a little bit.

"Thank you for staying with me", I smile.

"I am sorry I can't help you", I saw tears in his eyes as he said this.

"No, you're helping me, I just want you to spend more time with us"

"Ana, I am scared, please listen to me, I was never this much scared in my whole life, I don't want to lose you"

"I will fight until my last breath, I am promising that to you"

"Ana, if something happen to you, how do you think I will be able to continue my life?"

"It would be painful but you would have to stay strong because of our baby"

"How do you think I would be able to love something what killed you?"

"I know it would be hard, but he's not killing me,it's not his fault that my body is weak"

"You're stubborn as always", he smiled a little.

"I love you"

"I love you more than anything"

"So aren't you having any surgeries this week?"

"Ana, I won't do any surgeries in next seven months, I can't travel around the world helping others when I know you need me"

"But you're doctor with hands of God, lot of people need you"

"I can only do surgeries in this house from now on"

"But..."

"There's no but, family comes first, even if you're doctor"

BLACK JACK'S POV

If I can't change her mind I will do everything I can to help her.

She's started losing weight, but I think I can have it under control with giving her IV with vitamins every day.

I can't lie, I would like to have child like every other human being.But if there come moment to chose between her and baby I will always chose her, no matter what she say. Even if it mean I will have to make her hate me until we die.