The Mafia

I had been there for two and a half years at that point. My hair was a burgundy mess that was a curved chin length with bangs that swept to the right. They had forcefully cut my hair because of Rod's needs to have something "different". I ran hand through my new hair and it was strange not going all the way through. My hair used to be so long that it reached my lower back, but now...

        I hated when heroines in stories always say, "My life in unextraordinary" or the cliché "I wish something adventurous would happen". I never wished for such dangerous opportunities yet they hit me hard. Here I was, sitting on a couch, cradling Rod's arm. He pulled me into his lap and kept his hands on my thighs as if I were going to struggle. He did threaten that if I were to leave, it wouldn't be good for anyone.

        "So what do you boys think?" Rod asked as one of his hands started to slowly maneuver up my leg. I took it in my small, delicate hands and pushed it back to my knee. He gave me a look that told me not to, so I let go. His hand started to clamber back up again.

        "How do we know we can trust him? I mean, he's only seventeen but if he does what he says, then he would be an incredible asset." Pedro had two girls, one on each arm, but he was giving me a look of desire. I turned my honeyed eyes away from his direction.

        "We should wait it out; see what he does." Rod said and put up his knee and held me closer, "What do you think? If this boy does kill off all of our competition, should we include him?" I had to be really careful with my answer. I knew that my next day would be affected by each of my actions.

        "Like Pedro said, he'd be a wonderful asset, if he could rid of people that even Kira can't, he could be dangerous if not on our side." I turned my head as Rod bit my neck. He let go and let out a laugh.

        "I told you she'd be worth more than just her looks." He said and I looked at the mirror behind me. If someone had just gotten one look at me, the first word that would have come to their mind would most definitely be "whore". I was wearing a black tube, crop top, but I had sewn on a bit of straps. It pushed up my breasts and exposed my shoulders as well as my stomach. I then wore a matching mini skirt which was bunched up due to Rod's hands, "We can continue this later. I just need to talk about...stuff."

        I didn't think twice when he gave me my leave. I hopped off of his lap, but he got one last touch that still shocked me though I probably should have expected it. I decided to help clean up the room by grabbing left over beer cans as well as two pairs of panties. I scoffed as I threw all of it out. I went up the metal stairs and they clanked again the high heels that were given to me. I went around and saw the room with a large table with blank screens.

        If I were in charge of the Mafia, I would put those to use for cameras around the area. There were many skeptical people and keeping an eye on them would be rather useful. I went around another corner into Ross' and my room. There were two beds, but sometimes, unfortunately, we share. Of course, I'd rather not, but...

        All I can really say is that I'm not longer a virgin. I lost my virginity on my sixteenth birthday to Rod Ross through rape. I still have nightmares about it, and I'm still scared that he'll do things when I'm asleep and unconscious. I sat on my bed, staring at the ceiling. I closed my eyes and heard the noise of the bustling city. It reminded me of home, but I really didn't have one anymore. Even if I did get out, where would I go?

        "What the fuck?!" I heard from downstairs and I rushed out and put my hands on the railing and looked over to see them looking at their TV screen. There was four images of rather business looking men all on the ground with blood pools around them.

        "It seems that all four feared mob bosses have died of stab wounds to the chest, but the killer is still unknown. Could it be Kira? The police are still investigating so the rest of the reports are under wraps." The reporter voiced over and I put my hand to my mouth. This was the guy they were talking about. Holy shit. I mentioned it before. Those are criminals even Kira, the childish God, couldn't identify. He would be worse than any of the men here in the Mafia.

        He was someone to actually be feared.