Chapter 8: Welcome Home

-------Ana's View--------

I woke up in the morning like a little kid on Christmas. I was so fucking excited to see my room. I got off of the couch and went in the kitchen to make some ramen for breakfast. "Breakfast of champions!" I said, not realizing how loud I really am. As I was finishing cooking them, I saw a sleepy Jayy and Dahvie walk down the stairs.

"Good morning guys! Are you hungry? I made some chicken ramen with scrambled eggs and bacon. Sounds funny, but its delicious." I giggled as I spoke, and fixed up their breakfast. They were content, and once breakfast was over, Dahvie and Jayy went upstairs and got dressed for the day. I cleaned up the kitchen while they did so, and waited for Dahvie to come down with the hair dye.

"Alright Ana, what colors do you want? I've got every color right here." He said as he sorted them all.

"Shit, there's so much to choose from. I can't decide. Jayy, what do you think?" I asked. He looked at me with a devilish grin and replied, "The turquoise would look great on you." I smiled and looked at Dahvie, who proceeded to dye my hair turquoise with hints of purple, which I didn't see until later.

An hour and a half later, he was done. I walked into the bathroom to look at my hair and my eyes started to water up. Dahvie looked so confused. I was so happy. I squeezed him, saying, "You're the best brother ever! I love it so much. You did such a good job! Can we go see my room now?" "Yes you can go see your room now," he said. I ran to my room as fast as I could and opened the door. I literally started to cry at this point. Of Mice And Men posters and Bring Me The Horizon, along with, of course, Blood On The Dancefloor. My walls were black. My bedroom was, and I mean it, fucking huge. My bed was a queen size, with a Hello Kity comforter and pillow set. I had a vanity in the corner with a body mirror next to it. On my vanity was a picture of Jeffree Star, which made me smile. I opened the top drawer to find all Urban Decay and Kat Von D makeup in there. In the drawers on the left, there was all sorts of beanies and snapbacks, along with other hair accessories. In the drawers on the right were more accessories. There was a small organizer next to it filled with all sorts of accessories for my Xbox, which was on a table setup, hooked up to a 50" flat screen with surround sound. And my own custom gaming chair. There was a computer desk with a custom computer in the corner. There was even a dresser full of beads and stuff. I checked my closet and most of the shirts were band tees and hoodies. On the shelf were all brand new skinny jeans and new Converses on the floor. And I had black lights on the ceiling that doubled as a regular light. I was in heaven.

I turned around to look at Dahvie and Jayy, who were in shock of my reaction. My makeup was running down my face. I looked awful, but I couldn't contain my feelings like I used to. "Ana, are you alright? Why are you crying? Please stop.." Dahvie said sadly. I flung myself towards him, giving him a huge hug. "Thank you so much for doing this for me. You have no idea how much this means to me. I will graduate and make you proud." I said with a smile on my face.

By the time we went downstairs to eat, it was about 9 o'clock. We ate dinner, then I quietly made my way upstairs and vaped in my room while I hooked my iPod up to my iDock so I could have an alarm. While I was taking my makeup off, Jayy walked in my room without knocking and scared me. I was only in boy shorts and a band tee and he scared me shitless. I looked at him and I could tell my eyes were watering, cause he looked startled.

"I-I just came to say goodnight, so night.." he said. "Oh, okay.." I wish I understood Jayy. I finished what I was doing, and crawled into my new bed and vaped for a little longer. I peered over at the dock and it read 10:30. It was time for bed. Monday will come faster than I think. I guess its time for bed.

****sorry its been a long ASS time. Been busy between babysitting, family, boyfriend, etc. I didn't forget about any of my stories. I promise. Love you guys! Share this with friends ~Ana****