Chapter 7: New Home

~~~Ana's View~~~~~

*3 weeks later*

I didn't realize the tour was over until I woke up on the couch in what I'm assuming is Dahvie's house. I went to roll over and fell onto the floor. I got up and looked around for my phone and vape pen. I found my purse on the kitchen counter, and grabbed my pen and phone and walked out onto the back deck.

It was such a nice house, and I couldnt believe that this was my new home. I just walked around the downstairs in the dark, since I was scared to wake anyone up. After awhile, I gave up and went to the kitchen and scavenged the cabinets for the Poptarts. Dahvie mentioned that he had some. Once I found the chocolate ones, I grabbed a package and a Monster from the fridge and sat down on the couch and enjoyed my breakfast.

It's about 11 o'clock on a mid-October day. Halloween is getting closer and closer, and I'm still not enrolled in the local high school. Dahvie needs to hurry up with that.

After several hours of being alone, I wormed my way upstairs to wake up the others. It was almost dinner time, and I was beyond annoyed and pissed. I walked into the first room I found, and it was Jayy's room. He was curled up under the comforter, and sound asleep. I quietly walked into his room and crawled under the covers, hoping to wake him up. Instead, he pulled me into his arms and bit my neck lightly and then proceeded to grab my large breasts. I let out a light moan and tried to wiggle free, kicking him in the crotch by accident. He automatically woke up and almost screamed in pain. I felt so bad, seeing as I put him in the pain in the first place, regardless of the fact that it was an accident.

I ran out and tried to find Dahvie. Once I did, he followed me to help Jayy. Jayy had to hold an ice pack to his crotch during dinner. I felt pretty bad, but he brought it upon himself.

"So Dahvie, when are you going to enroll me in the school? I want to finish school already!" I'm sick and tired of just doing nothing all day. "I enrolled you yesterday actually. You will be starting on Monday. I already got you some new clothes and all new school supplies, and we were working on your room while you were sleeping. We need to finish your room tonight, but you can see it tomorrow night. Promise." Dahvie said with a smile. Jayy smiled too, even though he's still in pain.

I'll be happy that I don't have to sleep on the couch anymore. But I have to until my room is done. Ugh.

~~~Dahvie's View~~~

I wish she would've woken me up sooner. I'm taking care of her now, so I need to think of her more and myself less. She's the only family I have left. I love her more than the world, and I want whats best for her.

"Hey Ana, would you like me to do your hair before you go to school?" I asked with a smile. "Really? That would be great! Thank you Dahvie!" She was so excited. I figured I would do her hair this weekend, since it needs some life to it anyways. Mom wouldnt let her dye her hair, and it always bugged me, since she wouldn't let her express herself in any other way. She's always had natural blonde hair. When Mom found out she dyed the bottom black, she started hitting her until she couldn't move. Its scary to find out what happens after you've been gone for so long.

Once she went to bed, we went into her bedroom to finish the final touches. I'm super excited, and I can't wait for her to see it. The walls are black with a neon paint splatter, and she has a variety of band posters on her wall, all signed. There are also a few black lights throughout the room, and she has her own corner for her vanity and she has all brand new makeup and beauty products. Her walk-in closet was filled with all of the clothes we bought for her, and it had its own organization system for all of her accessories and stuff. She has her own TV and gaming chair so she can play on Xbox. We hooked everything up for her. She has a new computer desk with a custom computer just for her. We even got her a small dresser and filled with craft stuff for her. She has a nice queen sized bed, with Hello Kitty bed sheets and comforter. I can't wait to show her. She just has to wait til tomorrow.