Blood on the Dancefloor (Dahvie's my brother?!?)

Ana's View

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't believe it.

Today's the day!

I can't believe I just had to roll out of bed this morning. I put on my favorite Blood on the Dancefloor shirt, my favorite black ripped skinnies, and my favorite black converse. I straightened my blonde and black hair and teased it slightly. I did my makeup too. My black eyeliner and my cat eye mascara complemented my light eyes. Had to look my best for later.

"Hurry up Ana. The bus is here!" She's trying to make sure I'm on time, I guess.

"I'm coming Momma!!" Geez. I'm coming..

I got on the bus and sat next to my best friend Devyn. I could barely hold in my excitement about tonight. I can't wait!!!

"Hey Devyn, are you excited for tonight? I just can't wait! I've never been this impatient before about anything!" It'll make me feel better about this weekend. Not bored like I usually am. She and I have always wanted to go to a Blood on the Dancefloor concert.

Devyn Jones, my best friend since kindergarten, has always been by my side. She's amazing. She was there when my dad left. She is kinda short, but she's taller than me, about 5' 4". She has gorgeous brown hair with baby hazel eyes.

"Yeah, but can you calm down just a bit? Your acting like a damn spaz. Its really annoying." A look of slight annoyance crossed her face.

"Yeah sure. I'm sorry." What the hell is her problem? She needs to calm her tits.

~~At school~~

"We're at school so lets get going Ana."

"Alright."

What's up with her today?

~~At lunch~~

"Hey Ana!! You look so beautiful today!" Zach started walking towards me. His blonde hair and his blue eyes made my heart race.

"Umm, thanks Zach... Hey, what are you doing later?"

"Nothing! Why?"

"Well... I have an extra ticket for the Blood on the Dancefloor concert tonight. Would you wana go with me?" Please say yes. Please say yes.

"Sure!! I would love to!!" Now's my chance to ask her out.

~~~A few hours later~~~

I can't believe that time flew by really quickly today. Well its time for Devyn to come over and get ready for the concert tonight. I'm redoing my makeup and we're doing our nails before we go. Maybe I'll dye my hair before we leave. Maybe I can dye her hair too.

"Alright. Devyn are you ready to go?"

"Sure.." She seems really pissed off.

"Zach's gona pick us up."

"Zach's going?"

"Yeah, why? He doesn't get invited much to anything. Even though he's popular, he doesn't get invited to a lot of events."

"He likes you Ana. He likes you a lot. Just letting you know now. He's also a player, so a double warning for you."

"Oh... He's still our ride." Shit, I wish I knew sooner.

~~honk honk~~

"He's here. Lets go."

~~At the concert~~