Introduction

Matt was 18 and still living with her mom and she wanted to move out, but her job wasn’t paying enough to pay for her own rent. She needed money and she needed it fast. She also had three best friends Des, Momo and Miki whom were also looking a better paying job.

We were at a diner with a pile of newspapers on the table between us. “This one looks okay!” Des said pointing at a request for a waitress at Denny’s. “Nah g, that’s too much work.” Momo said in reply. “What about this one?” Miki pointed out a request for a newspaper editor. “I dunno…” I said. “Looks hard…” I sighed. I crumpled up the paper and tossed it at my feet and picked up the next one. Woah, I call dibs on this one!” I shouted as I saw an opening for a night guard at the book fair ‘Wattpad’. “You’re gonna be a night guard?” Miki asked questioningly. “It’s at Wattpad! You know I love it there!

Ever since I was a little kid I always went to my favorite book fair called Wattpad. I loved it for the animatronic writers they had stationed at each booth for the said author. My favorite has been put out of order since the first year when a little child got hurt or something, I was never really sure.

“Plus being a night guard is easy! All you do is stair at cameras all night at call the cops if anything bad happens!” I said happily. “How much does it pay?” Des asked. “Uh, let me see… Woah!, its hundred n’ twenty dollars a night!” I exclaimed excitedly. “You’re kidding, a-a hundred and twenty a night!?” Momo shouted. “I want it!” Miki complained. “I called dips! Anyways it also says no job experience required! That’s perfect!” I smiled. “I’m glad you found something good!” Des said cheerfully. I’m gonna call them right now for the interview!

I wish I had known what I was singing up for…

==========================================================

Thank you all for reading I hope you enjoyed the first little sneek peak to this book! Stay tooned for more!

-Broccoli