The Night of Love

((This is going to be a Llorumi lemon chapter! Be warned young readers!!! Be warned!!! And also be warned that there is going to be some bad words in here!!))

Lloyd's P.O.V

I walked into my room along with Harumi as she began to look for her pijamas. I then thought what Jay said about me getting Harumi pregnant to have a baby. I mean, I'll only do it, if Harumi allows me. And I'm not quite sure that she'll let me. But it won't hurt to try, right? "Hey, Harumi?", I asked her. "Yeah Lloyd?", she replied as she took out the pijamas she was looking for. I took a deep breath before saying, "Do you think we're ready to start a family?" She stopped her tracks and dropped her pijamas. Oh shit- Will she say no? Will she say no?! God.....I'm freaking out right now! Both mentally and kinda  literally! "Well...um....", Harumi started to say as she looked at me. "Sorry if I made this awkward", I said as I turned away from her. "No, it's okay", Harumi said as she hugged me from behind. "Really?", I asked. "Yes", she replied. "I actually wanted to start a family with you", Harumi then said with a bit of blush on her face. I smiled to her and she returned the smile back. I instantly kissed her and she kissed me back. We both fell onto the bed and I roughened ((⬅Is that even a word?)) the kiss between us. Harumi slightly moaned through the kiss. I slipped my tongue into her mouth and she moaned a bit louder. I took off her shirt and she did the same for me. After we both undressed ourselves, and we were comepletly naked, I started to go down to her neck and I kissed, licked, and bit her neck and she moaned louder.

Seliel's P.O.V

I can't fall asleep. Why? Because two lovebirds thought it would be a great idea to have sex right now. I practically think that their moans are louder than Cole's snores, and Cole is right next to me! Jesus! I even tried to cover myself with a pillow to stop hearing the moans. And let me tell you, the moans get louder, and I have absolutely no idea how the others can't hear the moans. I try hiding under covers, but I still hear the moans. How hard are they fucking?! Hopefully, they will stop sometime soon, 'cause I'm really sleepy, and I need to sleep.

Harumi's P.O.V

I felt great pleasure as Lloyd put his dick inside me, and I moaned louder. I don't care if we aren't using a condom, I just feel the pleasure that I have. Lloyd then started to go faster, and I moaned out of control. He then kissed me again, probably to cut off moaning. He slid down his tongue from my mouth, to my neck, and finally to my breast. I moaned as the pleasure increased."L-Lloyd!~", I said as he replied, "Yes?" But it wasn't in his normal voice, it sounded like pervert one. "G-Go faster!~", I said between moans. He obeyed as the speed increased more, and my moans got louder. I was going to cum and I tried to tell Lloyd, but it was too late and I had already cummed. Not soon after, Lloyd had cummed inside of me. We fell onto the bed exhausted, but I wasn't done with him, yet. I got closer to him, and I put my hand on his dick, and I started to move my hand go up & down, making him moan. I then bend down and started to suck his dick, which made him moan louder. My head started to go up and down as I licked his dick. It wasn't five minutes after that Lloyd had cummed inside my mouth but I didn't mind and I swallowed the cum. We both then were really exhausted and we unexpectedly fell asleep.
------------------------------------------------------------
I know I'm not good at writing these sort of things, and I'm sorry if this is bad!!