"Are you mommy and daddy?"

Third Person

After what seemed like hours, the food fight finally stopped. It was late at night and they all took a shower. The first one asleep, was of course baby Morro. Meanwhile the others were having a late night talk. "Zane, do you know how old baby Morro is gonna be tomorrow?", Lloyd asked. "I would precisely think that Morro would grow at least 3 years", Zane said. "That's good, maybe then he'll be able to talk", Kai said as Cole and Jay nodded. "Well", Skylor started as she stood up and yawned. "We should head to bed, I'm sleepy", Skylor said as the others nodded. They all said their goodnight's and head to sleep(baby Morro is in a different room from the others just so you know).

The next morning.....

Every one was awake, except baby Morro, and where eating breakfast. Seliel finished her breakfast first and told the others, "Should I go check on baby Morro?" The others nodded as she left the kitchen. A minute later, they all heard a kid scream. They stood up from the table and ran to the room Seliel went. They saw Seliel standing in the middle of the room while having a 3-year-old boy hiding behind a desk, shaking in fear. "Seliel, what happened?", Cole asked. "I walked in the room, and I then saw little Morro sleeping, and as I was about to wake him up, he woke up and saw me. He got scared since he didn't know me and screamed. He then hid himself behind the desk", Seliel explained as everyone was now staring at little 3-year-old Morro. Little Morro hid further in the desk as Harumi came toward him with Lloyd behind her. "Hey Morro, it's alright", Harumi said with a gentle voice as she moved a bit closer to the scared Morro. Morro came out a little from the desk. He looked at Harumi and then at Lloyd. "Are you mommy and daddy?", little Morro asked as the others exchanged glances. "Yes we are", Harumi said as Morro held out his little hand and Harumi carried him. Little Morro saw the others and buried his face into Harumi's shirt. The others saw this, and knew that little Morro was scared. Lloyd went up to little Morro. "Hey, little guy, it's okay, they are friends", Lloyd said as little Morro looked at him and then looked at the others. "Are they nice daddy?", little Morro asked. "Yes they are", Lloyd said. "You can trust them, please just try", Harumi said as little Morro looked at her and nodded. "You hungry?", Lloyd asked as little Morro nodded. "Alright, let's go to the kitchen, yeah?", Harumi asked as little Morro just nodded.
------------------------------------------------------------
Another chapter done!