"Your secret is safe with me"

Third Person

The next day....

Eveyone woke up, dressed up for the day and headed to the kitchen to eat breakfast. After eating, Seliel asked eveyone: "Did everyone sleep well last night?" "Yeah, why? Did you have trouble sleeping?", Nya asked. "Yeah, a bit", Seliel answered. Jay scoffed. "It's probably because of Cole's snores", Jay said. "It is not!", Cole replied, offended. "It probably is! Last time, I had to stay up all night!", Kai said and everyone laughed. "Well that's your problem, not mine", Cole said to Kai. "You know guys, we should sleep before Cole", Zane said. "Your a nindroid Zane! You could probably sleep without trouble!", Jay said. Zane opened his mouth to protest, but then started to think. "That is true", Zane replied. "So what should we do today?", Skylor asked. "I got it!", Cole said. "So what's your idea?", Pixal asked. "We should do a elemental battle!", Cole replied, but everyone looked at him confused. "Wha?", Kai asked confused. Cole groaned, annoyed. "What I mean is that the people with elemental powers, *cough cough* me, Zane, Kai, Lloyd, Jay, Nya, and Skylor, *cough cough* have a battle between elements!", Cole explained. "But Cole, Skylor's pregnant", Nya replied. "Dang it!", Cole muttered. "Then I guess we just have to fight each other", Cole then said. "Alright, here are the teams: Nya, Cole, and me v.s. Lloyd, Zane, and Kai, agreed?", Jay said. "Agreed", they said. "Alright! Let's go outside then!", Jay said as he walked out. "Hey, Lloyd, Harumi, can I speak with you guys for a bit?", Seliel asked before they can go outside. "Sure", Harumi said as both Lloyd and her walked over to Seliel. "So is anything wrong?", Lloyd asked once everyone else was outside. "Well, not exactly, it's sort of like  a recommendation ", Seliel said. Harumi and Lloyd raised their eyebrows. "For what?", Harumi asked. "Look guys, I know you two had sex last night", Seliel said as she saw Lloyd and Harumi go red. "How did you know?!", Lloyd asked. "Your moans were loud, I would recommend to lower them", answered Seliel. "Oh.....", Harumi and Lloyd said as they grow more red. Suddenly, Kai walked in and said, "Are you guys coming or what?" "Yeah we'll be there, just wait for a minute!", Seliel said as Kai nodded and left. "Please don't tell anyone what happen!", Harumi begged. "Don't worry", Seliel said as she smiled. "Your secret is safe with me", she said as she winked at them and they sighed in relief. "Now let's catch up with the others", Seliel said as they walked outside.
------------------------------------------------------------
I know this chapter is short, but bear with me here!

I also have a question, so my sister is going to High School, and she already has her classes. But she has a class called 'Homeroom'. What is that? Please tell me if you know!