Battle between elements

Third Person

Everyone gathered outside, excited to see the fight/battle. Kai, Zane, & Lloyd stood at one side of the deck, while Cole, Nya, and Jay, stood at the other side of the deck. "Okay, the losers of this fight/battle, have to do all the chores for 2 weeks!", Kai announced as the others nodded their heads. "Alright", Cole started. "NINJA-GO!", Cole said as all of them started to fight. ((I'm not really good at making/explaining fight scenes, so bear with me!)) Nya started by throwing a ball of water at Kai as he doged it and shot a fire ball back at her. Nya doged it as Jay shot lightning at Zane, and he doged it and tried to freeze Jay's feet, but it missed by 3 inches. Lloyd tried to shoot at one of them with his green energy orbs....? ((I have absolutely have no idea what his powers are called....I think I forgot but, eh, I don't care.....maybe)) All of them doged them, and Cole used his earth powers to try to knock one of his "rival" to the ground. Unfortunately, for him, none of them did. Nya then started to do Spinjitzu, and Kai did the same. They both tried to knock each other out or at least try to make them fall down to the ground, but it didn't work. Suddenly, Kai stopped doing his Spinjitzu, front-flip, barley not touching Nya's Spinjitzu, and landed behind her. Nya stopped her Spinjitzu, confused why Kai had stopped, but once she turned around ready to strike, Kai kicked her down to the ground. "Nya is out", Wu said as Nya got up from the ground. "You okay sis?", Kai asked. "Yeah, I just got kicked down, no big deal", Nya said as she sat down on a bench, where everyone else where. Cole then went to Kai, and did his Spinjitzu. Kai noticed and also did his Spinjitzu. Both Spinjitzu crashed on each other and then they both stopped doing Spinjitzu at the same time. Kai shot a fire ball at Cole, but he doged and Cole, in return, used his powers, and knocked Kai's feet off the ground and landed on his stomach with a 'oof'. "Kai is out", Wu said as Kai got back up and walked toward the bench and sat with the others. Zane then managed to shoot ice at Jay's feet, which 'caused him to get stuck where he's at. Jay tried to move back to get the ice off his feet, but unfortunately for him, Lloyd shot one of his green energy orbs at the ice and the ice exploded. Jay move backed a bit and was relief washed over him as he didn't fell down. Alas, that luck was ruin when Zane knocked Jay to the ground. "Jay is out", Wu said. "Oh come on!", Jay said as he got up and sat at the bench. Zane then proceeded to shoot ice at Cole. Cole doged as Lloyd also started to shoot his green energy orbs at him. Cole then grabbed Zane's arm, used it to get over to the other side, and kicked Zane from his back and he fell down. "Zane is out", Wu said as Zane picked himself up and walked over to the bench. The only people standing where Cole and Lloyd.  Lloyd threw a green energy orb at him as Cole doged it and used his powers, but Lloyd did a front-flip to avoid getting affected by the punch that was sent on the ground. Lloyd landed in front of Cole, who tried to kick him down but Lloyd grabbed his foot and threw Cole to the ground. "And Cole is out, Lloyd wins", Wu announced. Lloyd reached a hand out to Cole, who took it and was helped getting up. "You guys did great", Misako said. "Thanks mom", Lloyd said as he smiles to her. "Could we get a snack? I'm hungry", Cole said as every one laughed.
------------------------------------------------------------
I have to go to school tomorrow!!! 😢😡😭😭 I'll try to update when I can!! This is going to be the last update for (probably) these 2-3 weeks, and if I update earlier your in luck!! Love you guys, and thanks 4 supporting my book! ❤💚💙💛💜💖💗💘💝💞💟