Chapter 1 - The begining

Ok, so, here is my back story... My name is [F/N] [L/N], I lived in Australia my whole life, my mother is a candle maker (which she is really good at), she loves calling and keeping in touch with me but my father isn't so much of a talker anymore. My sister since she had her baby boy I don't really have the time to talk with her so yeah... Ever since I was 17 I wanted to live in LA. It's been two years and two months since then and I am now 19 living in my apartment in downtown LA everything is going great. I've got an amazing job in face modelling for multiple magazines and I've volunteered for the up coming comic con in San Diego. My life is amazing until I meet him then things changed...

*beep* *beep* *beep* goes my alarm as 6:30am struck

"argh.."

I groaned as I got up to switch it off, "6:30 already.."

I rubbed my eyes and grabbed my clothes as I went to have a shower. "What's today again?"

I ask myself

"um... Thursday?..."

I say as I get out of the shower and dry myself off

"oh... from tomorrow I get two weeks off... yes! time to relax!"

I said excited as I dried my hair and put it up into a ponytail and put my black skinny jeans on with my black markiplier shirt.

I stand there for a few mins putting on make up

"and done"

I walk out of the bathroom and walk down the stairs to the kitchen

"I think I'll have oatmeal today"

I say as I grab a packet and tear it open and pour it in a bowl with milk, and in the microwave for 90 seconds. I sit at my table eating my oatmeal when I get a message, I look at my phone, it's from Chloe my manager

'hey sorry but you need to come in earlier today we are finishing early, because Jason has a funeral to go to'

oh wow poor Jason, I text back

'sure thing be over soon'

I finished my breakfast and grabbed my bag and phone and jacket and headed out the door, I grabbed my keys from my bag and locked up. I ran down the stairs and got into my car and went to work.

- time skip -

I was so tired once I got home, I unlocked my door, placed my stuff on the ground and fell onto my couch. "arghh.. what's the time"

I said to myself, I look up at the clock "it's only 5:30pm, huh feels later.."

I get up and make myself something to eat then I go upstairs put my pyjamas on and get into bed

"I'm so tired.."

I say before I drift off to sleep. What's in store for me tomorrow?