e p i l o g u e

Laying on the soft sheets of my bed, my cheek rests on top of Soobin's bare chest. I can feel his calm heartbeat against my ear as I draw circles with my fingetips on his skin and his arm is around me.

I look up and see his face. His eyes are closed, lips slightly curled up in a smile. I lift my hand and run my fingers through his soft, silky hair.

"I knew you would look amazing with pink hair." I whisper, a small smile on my lips.

He opens his right eye and looks at me before he chuckles, his dimples popping up.

"I still can't believe you actually convinced me of dying it." He responds, lifting his hand and running his figers through his hair.

I cup his face with my hands, turning his face so our eyes can meet.

"You're the most handsome boyfriend someone could have."

He stays still, looking me into my eyes for a second before he grins. Turning his body, he cups my cheek with his hand and presses his lips on mine in a sweet, tender kiss.

My skin burns in ecstasy at the new make out session. He plungs his tongue into my mouth, flicking it deliciously over mine and sending chills down my spine. He moves his body until he hovers over me, one hand sliding behind my back to run down my bare skin, and the other one supporting his weight at one side of my head. I wrap my arms around his neck instinctively as he tilts his head, deepening the kiss even more, kissing me with passion and making my heart race.

Soobin and I have been together for over a year now, and I've never been so happy. All the pain we went through, all the tears I cried were totally worth it and even if it was painful, I'd do it all over again. He is the best boyfriend someone could ask for, he's always there for me when I need him the most. He always listens, he never argues or yells, he is patient even when I'm a total pain in the ass. He's showed me what true love is, and if I thought I loved him before, the way I feel about him right now makes me think I didn't know anything about love. He makes me feel loved and wanted, he makes me feel beautiful. He is loyal, he is sweet, he is fun. He is my best friend and I'm deeply in love with him.

I tangle my fingers in the pink locks at the back of his neck, he grunts lowly against my lips, touching every inch of my skin in an adoring way. I can feel his arousal against my thigh, letting me know he is more than ready for round two.

I never knew someone who looks so innocent could be this wild.

Oh, but do I love it.

The kiss becomes more heated. He sucks softly on my lower lip, before he kisses down my jaw and neck, making a soft moan escape from my lips.

He smiles against my skin, loving the way my body always reacts to him. He lifts his face and our eyes lock again, a dirty, playful smirk appears on his face.

"I love the sounds you make." He breathes, his lips still ghosting over my skin.

I bite my lip, trying to hold back my moans before I grab him by the nape and kiss him again hungrily. He responds the kiss immediately, and the moment our tongues collide I suck on his gently, knowing how much that turns him on. He groans, smiling in the middle of the kiss before he continues devouring my mouth.

The atmosphere is full of love and lust. Our bodies are burning in desire and we're about to lose ourselves in each other. I hear Kiyooung barking loudly, making Soobin pull away and look at the door with a frown, then looking back at me again.

I smile.

"It's okay, just ignore her." I respond, grazing my thumb over his now red and swollen lower lip. He nods, reattaching his lips with mine once again.