I want to become a hero

Izuku cleaned the place as good as he can and tried to find food. Izuku first teleported to a convenience store and stole some clothing and food. Izuku wen back to his hide out and tried on his new shirt. The building was only 2 story tall and used to be a restaurant. Because of it, Izuku utilized his knowledge and got the water and electricity to work. Izuku mainly stayed at the second floor since it was a place where people can live. The room Izuku was at had no furniture and had a window with the glass all shattered. There was a light bulb up there but it was not working. Izuku tried to clean as much as possible as a four year old could do and slept. Izuku abruptly woke up when three homeless man came up to Izuku and pushed him. When izuku woke up, he saw three over aged man who was presumably trying to take his place. Izuku immediately got in a defensive position to take them down. The three men laughed as the three also got into position to battle.

The man in the middle used his quirk or rocky arm and charged at izuku. Finishing Copying and polishing the quirk, Izuku made a evolved version of the quirk, metallic arm. The two charged and collided in the middle. With the added strength of the new quirk, Izuku defeated the middle mad with a few punches. The two other guys were now running at izuku with there quirk activated. Izuku did the same with the other two and copied there quirk. The two quirk Izuku copied and  polished were angelic wings and amp healing. Izuku teleported behind the two and punched both of them on the head, knocking them both down. Izuku grabbed the two and threw thin out the window to eradicate the nuisance. Izuku then got rid of the wings and and metal arms and slept. When he woke up, it was practical afternoon and Izuku had to get more food. Izuku looked down to see the homeless man still there and Izuku jumped down.
Izuku took the mans mask and left the two. Izuku cleaned the mask very well and wore it. It was a simple black mask that was over sized for izukus size.

Izuku teleported back to the stores bathroom and stole a bed sheet, pillow, snacks, bottles of water, lightbulbs and more bigger clothing. Izuku teleported back home and redid his room. There in the corner of his room was a blanket stuffed inside a bed sheet with a blanket over it with pillows. And the room was lit with a lightbulb and had all the food in the other corner where the fridge was. Izuku then used a lock on his door so nobody can get in and finally slept again. Izuku did more of these trips over the next three years and never got caught. Izuku also practically made the restaurant building into a actual house, re painting the house and getting windows and being able to get electricity and running water. There was four rooms on the second floor and Izuku only needed to use one. It had a actual bed, a shelf, a closet, a computer, a mini refrigerator and a working shower. Izuku found this place like his own home and lived there comfortably.

Izuku searched up on his computer "how to make money, with out doing much?" One of the answer was hero work. It was undoubtedly off but Izuku searched this up on fuzzbeed. And decided to become a hero. Izuku then trained his body to not be a bodybuilder or something but is built enough were he could take a punch and also dish out some strong punch.

5 year time skip.
The end---