Chapter Thirteen

I looked over at Peter, watching him put the outfits I had to decide from when we bring our little Mary home into the diaper bag. Other women usually start having symptoms of going into labor when they're not even at the hospital, but today was the day I was told we were suppose to go in and start all that stuff.

November 13th, 2015.

It's all so exciting.

"You ready to go?" Peter asked as he pulled the diaper bag over his shoulder.

I nodded and stood up, grabbing his hand, "Today, we meet our little girl."

"I know." he smiled, looking down at me, "We finally get to meet Mary Grace."

"She's going to look like you."

"She'll look like both of us. We both have brown hair and brown eyes." he chuckled, opening the car door for me, "Either way, she's going to be perfect."
*~*~*~*~*~

 After a long labor, we finally have our baby girl in the world now. She's healthy, weighing 7 pounds. She's going to be short like her mommy though..

I looked over at Peter, who was bounching his knee in the chair beside of my bed, waiting for them to bring Mary back in here. I chuckled, "Calm down. She'll be in here soon."

"It's just so exciting. I mean, that's my child. We made her." he smiled brightly, looking over at me, "We're parents."

"Yes, yes, and yes." I smiled, reaching out for his hand, "It was painful getting her out here too."

"I'm glad I'm not a woman."

"It's not fun." I laughed, shaking my head.

He smiled and kissed my cheek, the door opening. A nurse rolled in the little glass bed into the room, a pink blanket lining the bottom and another wrapped around the small figure inside the bed. I smiled brightly and sat up straighter, "Can I hold her?"

"Of course. She is yours." the nurse laughed, picking Mary up and soon handing her to me.

I smiled again and looked down, seeing her sleeping, "She's beautiful."

"Looks just like you." Peter chuckled.

"No, I see more you in her."

"Can I get information for the birth certificate?" the nurse asked, interrupting Peter from saying anything.

"Oh, yeah. Her name is Mary Grace Parker." I stated, looking back at the nurse, "Parents are Peter and Chloe Parker."

"Alright. I just need you two to sign the bottom of this when you can." she stated, laying it on the table beside my bed, "I'll bring you a bottle soon so you can feed her."

"Great, thanks." I smiled, nodding as the nurse walked out.

"Can I hold her now?" Peter asked.

I nodded and handed Mary to him, causing his smile to brighten even  more, "I have a feeling our lives just got a thousand times better."
~**~*~*~*~**~

SO SORRY IT'S SO LATE

No excuse other than laziness and not having any inspiration to write :c

I GOT MY HALLOWEEN COSTUME IN TODAY THO I'm being Miss Krueger ;D What are you guys being?