1.

I woke up realizing that I'm in prison withno my armor only in my trousers and shirt. Last think i do remember is that I was in Novigrad fighting against witch hunters.

I sit looking around me there was older guy, he had white and gray hair and sideburns he had really pale skin, dark eyes and long nails, sadly he had some kind of handcuffs maybe a witch? It would make sense if I was captured by witch hunters. But I never saw male witch.
"Sir?" I asked politely. He didn't respond so I got up and walk to him. He was in next cell but I could reach and touch him. "Sir?" I touched him he was cold like he was dead itself . "Hm?" he answered. "Where are we?"
"I don't know. Maybe in Novigrad or Oxenfurt. "

He wasn't strong enough to stand, so he sit resting his back on wall.
"What happened to you Sir?" I asked with my hand on his shoulder.
"The witch hunters,they got me."
"But why?"
"Because I'm a-." he couldn't finish his sentence because guard came.
"Shut up monster! You should die slow death for what you did!"
"I didn't do it I didn't killed her!"
They was arguing for a moment then the guard hit the older man, he fall down next to my cell so I tried to find his pulse, it wasn't there. "You killed the man!" I shouted at the guard. "No he was dead way before me and you came here." He said and left. I still couldn't believe it,he killed maybe an innocent person. I decided to rest my eyes. Maybe it was only bad dream!

I got waken up by cold hand shaking with me.
"Wh.. What?!" I saw the old guy alive. I jumped away.
"I forgot mention that I'm a Vampire."
I froze didn't know what to do about this. That's why I couldn't find his pulse.
"D... Do you want to kill me?"
"No, I don't want to kill you."
"Thank God. Your handcuffs, does it burn? They look like some kind of silver. " It looked like a silver but not only it.
"Yes it burn a lot."
I wanted to help so I tear my sleeves.
"What are you doing?" He asked. "Give me your hands sir."
"Emiel Regis Rohellec Terzieff-Godefroy but for time save you can call me Regis." I gave him smile.
He put the hands next to the fence.
I put my now torned sleeves around his arms where the handcuffs is. It burned me when I touched them too for some reason.
"Here, better?" I quietly asked.
"Oh, yes, thanks."
"(Y/N)"
"Preety name."
"Thanks." I started blushing.
"I miss my liquor." Regis said.
"I believe you."

We chat a little,he was really good person, but still I spent about year in this hell hole at least Regis was in my company, I learn lot of about him. But not that much, only what he wanted.
"And how did you get here (Y/N)?" I was surprised that he didn't ask sooner.
"Witch hunters was thinking that I'm a witch, I was in bad place in bad time some witch made riot and I was there helping one of them I did not know that she was a witch, I would help even if I knew it. But when I proved my innocent they still left me here. Then I met you so you know the rest. And how did you get here? "
"I was cough by witch hunters too, I was in disguise but they want me to drink from silver it burned my hand I couldn't do it, but they already knew so they put these handcuffs so I couldn't fly away. I couldn't finish my mission and now these handcuffs and bars won't let me fly away."
"How long are you here Regis?"
"It will be about four years now."
"Oh God, why they won't just kill you with wooden cross, or garlic?"
"Cross and garlic is just mith it doesn't work. We can't die. Only one of us can kill me so we decided to not fight against each other."
"Wait it just hit me, you can fly? You can turn into bat?"
"No I can turn into dust." he laughed at the point when I mentioned Bat. I'm not surprised.

"Wait Regis, do you know Geralt?"
"Yes he's my friend.Why are you asking (Y/N)?"
"I got task to give him letter he is in Toussaint. But as you see, I'm afraid I cannot do that. Can you help me get out of there Regis?"
"If I haven't had those handcuffs I could have better point of view."
I didn't noticed that from the handcuffs was chain chained to the wall.
"Are you dangerous vampire Regis?"
"Only if I want to, and believe me there will be noone alive when I get from this cell."
"We heard enough! Boys get him he will suffer." The guards surprised us getting Regis from his cell to next room. "No! Let him go, you cannot kill him, and you don't want to have really mad vam-"
They got me too, dragging me and Regis to the same room. I tried to get free but I couldn't.
"Reg-!" They put cloth in my mouth so I couldn't scream.
They put us in chair.
"Let's punish them it seems that the monster like the girl."
They took piece of hot iron, I know what they are going to do and I was ready.
"At least she will die sooner or later."
I couldn't respond I still had the cloth in my mouth. Regis wasn't watching, he stared at the floor I didn't mind. They did what they had to, I couldn't scream maybe for the better then was Regis turn.