5.

The way there was quick I was there in 3 days instead of 6 days. I bought hood so no one could see my face. I went in night to Radovid ship. I missed the guards.
Radovid was sleeping so I locked and blocked us in his room.

"Wake the fuck up Radovid." I said in my dark Form I was really pissed.
"Guards!!!"
"They won't help you where is the Vampire that you catches about week ago?!"
"I don't know what you are talking about!"
I showed him my nails and he was really scared. "Fine he's in the jail here in Oxenfurt."

I turned to dust and went to find him.It wasn't long trip I was there in no time.

I tried to be really sneaky. Like a dust, I got in in deep night. When I was in the cell room I searched every cell. But Regis wasn't there. But that didn't stopped me I continued searching. Then I found wierd looking cell. It was his cell but it was empty but I saw trail so I followed that. When I got to the end of the trail I heard voices from inside room.

"Where is she tell us we promise that we won't hurt her." I guess that was guard talking to I hope Regis.
"I won't and when I will get off this I will kill you all!" That was Regis! And from what I heard there was more people inside.
"Haha you can't do anything! *Slap*" That was enough in that time I slammed the door open.
"It's her catch her! We need both!"
"(Y/N) it's a trap go away!" Regis shouted. But it was too late net fell from ceiling but I was quicker I turned to dust and killed two guards.
"I thought that you won't find me!" Regis said.
"Belive me I will always find you." I gave him kiss on forehead. Then I put the handcuffs off him he fell on knees, I sat in front of him.
"I'm sorry for leaving you (Y/N), I missed you." Regis said holding my head, our foreheads was touching I could feel the heat between us. I kissed him he didn't protest. He put his in my hips gently rubbing them, he still continued slowly down to my lower hips kissing me more and more.
" Regis I know you are really happy to see me but let's keep this in better place."
"Yeah I'm sorry."
We run out of the prison together.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

This part of the story will be 18+ if you don't like it you can skip it.
We went to a tawern in Novigrad.
"So this is our house for how long?" Regis asked.
"I.. I'm not sure I would love to settle down. This isn't what I imagined." Regis come to me.
"Could I settle down with you? Because I would love to." We kissed he pushed me in the bed.
"Regis ~ lock the door." I said.
"Yes I almost forgot." He got up and locked the door. He got his coat and undershirt off by the way to me. He was muscular but not that mutch bit hairy on his chest but not that much he is perfect!
"I can't wait to have you all for me finally."
I took off my trousers and coat I was only in my undershirt and lingerie.
"I didn't know that you wear those." Regis said getting closer.
"Just come here Regis I want you~."
I said teasing him
"Come here baby I will teach you what can vampire do~."
He came to me to bed I pressed my lips on his and we started making out. I pressed my chest to his. Heat between us started getting higher. He unzipped my undershirt then he took one of my breasts and started playing with it, I let out small moan. He didn't stop he continued with passion. It was beautiful I got him to kiss me. He was hungry. He put his hand in my panties and started playing there.
"Oh, (Y/N)....This won't hurt, well maybe."
He then inserted his fingers into me I moaned he smiled. He started unzipping his pants.
"Oh boi." I said I saw that his member wasn't that small. He was gentle in beginning but then it was only pleasure.
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
End of lemon
(Yes I know I'm not good ad writing lemons.)

This was the best night in my life so many passion between us I didn't even know that I would love someone that much.
I woke up late, Regis was resting his head on my chest. He was so innocent, who would said that he was deadly vampire? Not me. He was so cute. I got up carefully and get dressed.
When Regis woke up I gave him kiss.
"Hello there (Y/N). Did you slept well?"
"Yes I did and you?"
"Well *Chuckle* with you, always perfect."
I gave him smile.

After while someone was knocking on the door so I opened. It was
Dandelion.
"Hello what do you need?"
"Well Geralt need help with something."
"Be more specific Dandelion."
"Well... He need you to defend Ciri on Kaer Morhen."
"Ciri is alive?!" Regis asked.
"Yes and he need your help to defend her against Wild Hunt."
"Well we will be on our way to Kaer Morhen then." I said.

To be continued....