7.

I woke up in Nilfgaard tent I panicked but then I saw Regis. "What happened?" I asked. "Well we found you in Wild Hunt ship she was sinking and you were almost dead." He said hugging me tight.
"Regis thank you." I gave him a hug.
"But how did it go in Kaer Morhen?" I asked, Regis was obviously hurt by the question.
"Well. Vesemir died." He said looking to his lap.
"Oh no... But how did I got here?" I asked.
"Well Geralt went to Skellige to find some stone so we could bait Wild Hunt to us. The fact that you was in one of the sinking ships was really a miracle. I missed you."
"I missed you too."
We started kissing I didn't cared about anything but that kiss.
"But what about Ciri?" Regis was silent
"Well-." The ground started shaking "Regis what the hell is happening?!"
"I don't know." He said getting up going to check it. It was minute before he came back. "Quick! We need to go!"
I stood up running out of the tent. It was catastrophy all running from.one tower.
"Love we need to go to the tower!" I shouted at Regis, he nodded. We got horses and tried to get there soon as possible.

"Shit. Regis we can't get there! It's too cold."
"Then stay close I will made magical barier." Yennefer said Geralt was with her. After while we got there.

"Shit it's under barrier. Yen can you make a hole?"
"Yes but only for a moment."
She did it Me and Geralt got there. Regis didn't make it in in time.
"Geralt watch out!" I shouted it was vampire and it was going after me.
"Geralt go I will kill this son of a bitch." He noded and run to the tower.

"I will kill you and get my money from your head."
"I don't even know you!"
"50 000 coin on your head. You don't need to."
I was shocked 50 000? From who.
She attacked, she was stronger using her nails to pemetrate my skin and flesh.. It was painful but after while the tower stopped and I heard Regis screaming. I didn't know if I'm going to survive this.

*ten minutes before *
I stood there behind barier usles she was sacrificing herself for Ciri I couldn't do anything Geralt killed that vampire but at what cost, I could not tell her that I love her. It was too late to save her when the barier fall down. I was sitting there hugging her lifeless body telling her to come bact that I love her. Geralt, Ciri, Yennefer was standing behind me without words.
(Y/N) is dead and I couldn't tell her how much I love her.

The end...