4.

It was two years since I lost contact with Regis. I did missed him I still did love him. Sometimes crow fly near me I didn't know why. I did recovered my memory. When I was in my way to Novigrad I wanted to meet friend of mine. I got my crow on my shoulder. I gave him name Ludwig it was my best friend and one of two memories I had on Regis, one of them was the dagger he gave me.

When I was in Novigrad book store I found book called "My evening with a Vampire"
It was about Regis and some girl that is dead but still I wanted to start cry but I couldn't do I went to get drunk because as I learned my friend moved away so I didn't know anyone in Novigrad. When I got there I ordered some expensive alcohol. I had the coin because turn into dust and stole money from locked house is easy. The girl brings me the drinks and I started to drink. I had a hoodie and gloves so no one could see that I'm more pal than normal human. After while some guy and his crew I suppose burst into the door. I knew it will be trouble makers and I didn't want to get involved but I didn't noticed that there isn't any free table only mine because I was alone with my crow Ludwig.

"I'm sorry girl but you will have to leave the table." The guy said to me.
"You could sit on the ground, you are dirty enough that nobody will notice."
I said with serious tone.
"You bitch." He got his dagger and stabbed it per my hand I had on my table. I felt my blood boiling I got up get his dagger from my hand and stabbed his guts with it. I went to the bar pay for the problems the guys was watching me when I left. I felt eyes on my back so I turned, I saw silhouette turning into dust. "A vampire?" I said for myself.

After week I was in Novigrad my friend Veronica and reunion.
She came to me once I was in pub.
I noticed that she had a letter in her hand.
"Well what do you need?" I asked.
"I was invited to a ball and I don't want to go alone you know ."
"Oh I see.Well I should go get some dress then." I said.
"Oh (Y/N), you are the best! Follow me. " She screamed and run to our room I followed.

She was in her closet. "Here now come we need to get you dressed." She said and I stopped her.
"I have the coin I will pay." I said to her. "Oh well as you wish."
"But I will take bath first." I said. "No no no we are going into bathhouse!" She said werry excited. "Well don't stare at me and come." She said and we went to the bathhouse and to buy me a dress.

The bathhouse was super fancy I was there once but this time I will enjoy it.
We went to get undressed I was bit afraid to undress so I kept my panties. And covered myself with a robe.
Inside was plenty of people young girls flirting with ritch mans.
"Here let's sit and relax here for a bit." Veronica said and I nooded. Before I got there I had to put my towel away I was flustered but it went away when I sit in warm water.
"Enjoying yourself ladies?" Some man asked. He looked like priest of eternal fire.
"Yeah we do." I simply said.
He came closer to us. "Can I join in name of eternal fire?" He dared to ask. "No I'm sorry but we are expecting friends to join." Veronica said to him. "Well in that case." he left.
"Come let's go to get massage." Veronica said I didn't know what to expect but I went. It was super relaxing. After we spend almost whole day in the bath house we decided to get the dress.

When we got there the shopkeeper greeted us. "Good day to you ladies how may I help you?" He was handsome.
"We are going to ball this evening and here (Y/N) need dress." Veronica said to him.
"Hmm for you I would have here black dress come I will show it to you." He said and I followed. The dress was fantastic black, with sleeves that was cut in middle it had preety big cleavage but I didn't mind I decided to take it with with gray gloves.
It didn't cost much, 500 coins I had that when we got back I was exited I put my dress, gloves, shoes on and did my hairs. "Hhh(Y/N) you look fantastic!" Veronica said. She had purple dress. "You to Veronica." We was prepared to go to the ball.

When we got there we gave the guard invitations and he let us in. It was huge mansion. "Hey (Y/N) did you had wierd feeling before we got there? Like if someone was following us." Veronica asked. "Yeah. But let's not get our mood down let's go drink. We got to the bar I ordered vine and Veronica flirted with some guy I decided to levé her space I told her that I will go somewhere else and if she could not find me I will be probably home.

I went to near bench to sit there it was beautiful evening I drank my vine and enjoyed the view before someone dragged my attention it was someone with black suit. He looked very tall he had hood on.
Ehe he came closer he dropped a note. When I grabbed it he was gone.
I read the note because I was curios.

"Dear (Y/N) I know you don't know me but I know you read this message meat me in middle of the maze at midnight."

I had no idea who that could be but I noticed crows on near tree so I decided to call mine I told him to check the maze before I will go there.
After while he got back only visitors who was drinking there so I was on my way to get there it gave me hard time to get to the middle it was quite hard but when I got there man was standing there with black suit Gray hair he didn't see me he was backwards to me.
"Sir you are similar to friend who I lost two years ago." It couldn't be Regis could he?
He turned to face me. I could recognise these sideburns, pale skin, black eyes everywhere, it was him. It was Regis, I felt pain, anger and love? Even after what he did?
I went closer to him." I'm so sorry for leaving you (Y/N)."
I didn't said a word.
"Why did you decided that it would be best to split. Or leave me I don't know how to say it." I asked. "I.. I had to." He said. "That's not an answer." I was piseed. "Look, I need to help find Dettlaff place to live but I did watched you do you would be safe." I slapped him I could not hold myself longer.
"I deserved that." Regis said holding his now purple cheek.
I started to walk away but he stopped me.
"Please stay I don't want to lose you." He said.
"I swear I will..." He cut me in middle of sentence by kiss. "Please forgive me."
"I don't know if I can." I said. Maybe a do love him even after that?

Our moment was ruined by silver bolt from crossbow. Regis got hit in his hip. I know it was silver due the fact that it started burning him. "Oh no." I turned to see witch hunters.
"Fuck, Fuck. FUCK!" I said helping Regis on his legs. "Catch them!" Some of them shouted. Regis turned into dust he flew away. I did same. I didn't know where did he went so I went to near forest.
"Well I guess I will never see him again." I said and went back to my apartment.

When I got there there was clothes on the floor I knew my friend got one night stant so I changed and left her no the that I will travel somewhere and that I will see her later.

I got my black trousers Gray coat and went away. When I was on my way to the Nilfgaard I noticed that I was followed by witch hunters. So I hurried till I got to Nilfgaard borders.

"Hah here you can't catch me BITCH!"
I taunted them.
"Don't worry we will get you. Like your old friend."
"You son of a bitch." I turned to them and sprinted per then my horse was doing maximum I was on my way to Oxenfurt.