Radio

AN: No editing done on this, and I'm typing on my phone, it autocorrects a lot, so it won't be that great, just a heads up til I have a chance to edit.

The car ride was fun, we sang along to the radio, and just laughed with each other. it was relaxing, until he tried to make a move, leave it to Caleb to make the most relaxing comfortable car ride turn into something more... uncomfortable... Don't get me wrong I like him, but I don't think he likes me like that, and after a sleepless night of thinking about everything, I think it might be best to maybe talk it out? See where we stand right now and what's going on, I wonder if he's wondering the same things as me, or if he just sees me as easy to get with. I sighed to myself sinking back in my seat.

"Seriously, what's up? You're acting weird," Caleb asked me, "Is something wrong? Something on your mind? Something got you stressed? Because I can help with that you know," he said winking at me.

I rolled my eyes at him and laughed, then I replied, "Can we talk?"

He all of a sudden pulled over the the side of the road and parked, I looked at him like he was crazy, he just stared at me and finally said,

"Talk."

"Ok, so what's goin on, like, with us I mean?" I asked him slowly.

"We're going to the beach...?" he replied laughing.

"No duh, but you know what I mean, with like everything" I said trying to read his expression.

"I'm not quite sure, do you want to be friends with benefits?" he asked me.

I was smiling on the out side, but inside I was sad that he hadn't asked me to be more, but yet I still replied,

"Sure, I guess, but can we not call it that? I don't like that term."

"what do you want to call us then?"

"Let's not put a name on it yet, we can decide about that later, ok?" I said wanting to make sure he was fine with that.

"Sure thing, works for me," and with that he restarted the car and turned the radio on full blast as we continued on in silence for the rest of the ride.