Final Practice

Quinces, you love them or you hate then, I personally hate them, especially when I'm the center of attention. Don't get me wrong I love attention, but not this kind, I hate people staring at me, especially when I'm having to dance. All the boys were at practice today, I haven't seen most of them in 2 weeks, we took last weekend off since most of them were going on a summer service project, excluding Caleb, he leaves the day after my quince. Even though hes been in town, I haven't actually even talked to him since last week at his house, I had a feeling this wasn't a good sign, but I wasn't going to over think it, my quince was in a week and I was both excited and nervous.

You know that feeling in the pit of your stomach on the first day of school when your nervous to go in, but excited to see everyone? I feel like that, just times 1000. This was going to be one long week. Pictures were on Wednesday, and I'm sad most of the girls can't make it due to summer school, but all the boys can fortunately go, it's going to be a really great time! At least I hope it will.

So as we all started the choreography we had been learning for the past month today, we all were zoned in, realizing this was the last time we would be doing this here and the next time we went through the dance it would be in front of everyone, and for once the boys actually took practice seriously, well as serious as we could be, we are a bunch of 15 year olds after all.

All of us have the best inside jokes now, practice and all the time we've spent together really has brought us closer together as a group of friends, Ryan, Dillion, Caleb, Adam, Charlie, and Elliot. The boys didn't all know each other going into the process, but were more than happy to spend time with each other by the time the process was over. We all had inside jokes, we were the Wonder Pets, we always had to eat popsicles with jokes on the stick and steal Ryan's before he read the answer, we had to make inappropriate Hitler jokes, and so many other amazing memories that I will have for a lifetime.

After practice was over the boy were all talking about how they were either excited or dreading wearing the pink vest with their tux, but hey, it matches my dress! As we all were on our way out I reminded them of pictures and to bring their tux with them. Wednesday was going to be a long but fun day indeed!

A/N: It's short again, sorry! I really do mean to take time out of my day, but its difficult, im in honors classes and have 1-11 periods a day, each class is supposed to leave me 45 mins of homework a night, by the time I finish, I just want to sleep, but i force myself to shower first, plus I have a club meeting either before or after school everyday of the week, and on Wednesdays I do volunteer work and a local perish with CCD, the kindergarteners are so adorable! Anyways I'm going to stop explaining why this chapter is so short before the explanation is longer than the chapter! I'll on the bright side short chapter mean more uploads!