Part 14

Originally for our girl's trip, we were supposed to go out of Valaris but the males insisted we stayed inside the city. Not because they thought we couldn't take care of our selves, but because they both knew how Rhysand would feel if we did. He had already been reluctant to let me leave in the first place, but i assured him he could chuck up on me through the bind if he so desired.

which turned out to be a horrible mistake. He had been checking up on me every five minutes. It was beginning to be a pain, so much so that I closed the bond entirely. But, that seemed to make it entirely worse, because now there was a continuous tapping on my shield. My irritation must have been visible because Amren came over and asked,

"Do you want me to go shut him up for you?" As nice as it sounded to have the tapping that was driving me crazily gone, I figured Amren would probably kill him and i wanted my child to have a father. So, unfortunately, that was an offer i would have to refuse. I shook my head.

"As nice as that sounds," I said, "I think we might just have to call it a day." Mor looked at me. Hand on her chest and mouth open as if that had offended her.

"But what about dinner?" She said. She had a point I had said we could go to dinner. "I know that was the plan, but rhysand is not going to leave it alone till we come home." And then Nesta came over placed her hand on my shoulder.

"Then go home we shall," she said with a devilish smirk on her face. And so we did. We all knew Nesta had a plan, but none of us quite knew what she was planning.

When we arrived at the townhouse Nesta barged through the door. Her son coming to hug her, But slowly retreated when he saw his mother's face. She wasn't angry, no, she just simply had that determined look that everyone knew not to cross her when she was like that.

"ladies? your back earlier than anticipated."

"Yes, indeed we are. thanks to certain someone our predinner activities were interrupted" she said as we all looked at Rhysand. He batted his eyelashes and made an innocent face.

"because of this," she said, " we will have dinner here, and you are going to make it for us."

~~~

I hope y'all enjoyed this part!! Also, I have an Instagram page that will keep you guys updated on the story and knew stories and stuff im planning, It will also give you guys a chance to ask me questions or suggest ideas! So, my username is StephNoodle8904. Yes, it is private, but I will accept follow request as soon as I get them! Also, Im want to do a Q&A so if you guys would leave questions on my Instagram or leave a comment if you don't have Instagram! Thanks, Hope to hear from you guys soon!