Chapter One

A/N: CHECK INTO THE INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT TO CHECK THE CHARACTERS AND CLOTHES <3 AND MAKE SURE TO READ THE BOTTOM SPECIAL NEWS

@winter_sheerwood

PREVIEW

Life just has its seasons, flowers can't bloom all the time, the sun can't be out all the time, and it can't be summer all the time. In life there is always going to be a bad period but you need to remember everyone needs to go through a rough time in order for you to understand the difference between happiness and sadness.

It's weird how fast life can be. It's like you're stuck in time but it passes through you in a flash. I've always hoped for a better future for myself but the scarifies I made to have that is something I don't think was a good thing to go through by myself. I've always made my goal in life I guess you can say to never break promises. After all the pain you've been through you would never wish it on anyone else. But what surprises me the most is life It's self. How can life past by so fast but still feels like forever, I never truly understood how life really works but who could? But something happened more like someone happened they changed my life completely but what if they get to know the real me? Will they still love me or learn I was just a waste of time like the rest.

This was the year I didn't see coming. The one that shook me out of complacency. When I learned to stop being compliant, to demand what was rightfully mine, refuse to settle for anything less than what I deserved.

I lost patience with small talk, fell in love with midnight conversations. I crossed deserts and oceans with the man I love at my side, as we lived out of suitcases, drunk on life and laughter.

This was the year that came with a gentle tap on the shoulder, reminding me who I was and what I could be, if only I'd just open my arms and let the light in, stop overthinking and start living. Give myself permission to fall as long as I got back up again.

I held the ones I love, close. Let go of the things that weren't meant to be mine. Looked my past dead in the eye and said, you aren't welcome here anymore. Chased away the cobwebs that I had let linger far too long. Told the moon I was sorry, this is now my time in the sun and moon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Grace's POV

"What do you believe in? Is it love? Is it fate? Is it life? Why do you choose to believe in the first place? Everyone tells us what is wrong, what is right but in the end what is wrong or right? What is love? What is fate? And what is life? We all put faith into something we believe but why do we believe in things? Have an understanding with a person is one thing, but having an understanding with things that are beyond imaginable, beyond believing. What does that make us? Fools? Humans? In reality it just makes us, us." I said trying to pay attention to the road, while trying to film a youtube video at the same time.

"I think I'm going to wrap up the video here guys, I have to go home now. But hey leave a comment down below of what you would love me to do next. I know you guys asked for deep thoughts at 12 am driving but I can't always do this. I've been actually thinking of traveling lately, so much I want to see. Anyways guys thank you for watching make sure you're subscribed, press the like button and peace." I said turning off the camera.

I never really realized how weird my job is but I wouldn't change it, it's quite interesting and so far I haven't died yet so I have that going for me. Only made one friend out of it especially recently but hey I think she's actually growing on me.