Chapter Six

Grace's POV

And for the rest of the ride we just talked about things you would think it's not important. But it's those conversations that I admire and cherish, not that the others are not important but there's just something in it. With serious conversations or happy ones you tend to see just those emotions. But when it's something so random and genuine you see how they are as a person in a way, you can't just fake it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's currently 2:25 in the morning. I got home around 12:15 am wish and started on organizing my new clothes and started packing for the international trip we have going on. I had just finished and started a hashtag on twitter to start interacting with them since I know I won't be able to for next few weeks. 

Then right when 10 minutes past and I was going to check on the questions or thoughts people had someone just decided to knock on my door and 2 fucking 35 am. 2 FUCKING 35 AM. If it wasn't for the constant knocking I would have seriously just left it be.

I waddle over to the door with my blanket over me. I legit look like a burrito but I sincerely don't care at this point. I opened the door with two place in front of me and a camera to my face.

"You look interesting." Said Sam laughing at me.

"Well it is 2 fucking 35 am and I was doing a twitter thing in the dark, I like to be comfy." I said

"Well we just wanted to give you this box of merch." Colby said coming inside my apartment with Sam.

"I like your place." Said Sam

"Thanks, it's homey but still haven't full decorated and it's a good thing I'm going on this trip since I might change my mind about everything." I said

"I love how small talks turn into these random conversations." Colby said

"Yeah but those are the best in some ways." I said

"What do you mean by that?" Colby asked

"Well that's for me to know and you to wonder about." I said happily crashing down on my couch as well.

"Not that I don't love you guys being over here. But why you filming?" I asked

"We came over to give you merch and ask you some questions about tomorrow." Sam said

"You mean today." I stated

"Yeah, yeah. Don't go all smart ass on me now." Sam said pulling the camera towards me.

"What are the questions?" I asked.

"What is your mentality on these things when it comes to god, demons, ghost?" Sam asked

"I was waiting for the moment you'll ask me questions. I've done my research on things, especially on the creepy unexplainable things that happen in the world and mostly Europe. I don't like when people mess with me and traveling in groups is safer but it also makes me doubt things. If I hear things I've convince myself that it isn't something else. Do I believe in god debatable, I've talked about it before however do I believe in good, evil, demons and ghost yes I do. I'm just skeptical when it comes to figuring out if things are happening or actually if it's someone else. Sorry if I'm not making sense, it's 2 am." I said trying my best to be serious.

"I understand what you mean. Sam here is kinda like you in a way." Colby stated.

"Yeah, I really tend to doubt things and when we do these types of things I like to have a form of trust. But since I don't know you as much as I known the guys it's not gonna be as strong you know?" Sam said