Chapter Nine

A/N: REMEMBER THE INSTAGRAM TO LOOK AT THE OUTFIT.

Grace's POV

We have officially finished trying the devices now. Corey and Jake went back to the extra room to get some sleep but Sam, Colby and I stayed at the most haunted room. Everyone had there shot to take a shower I was the last one to take a shower but made sure that the door wasn't fully closed since I wasn't about the whole murder scene that happened there.

"You're the only girl I know that would leave the door open while taking a shower." Said Sam

"Hey I'm not taking any chances, besides if the door closes and it wasn't you guys or me, makes good content. I also trust you guys enough to not look." I said plotting down the bed.

"Are we gonna do the connecting bed things or not?" Sam asked

"Yeah why not?" I asked back

"I thought you would want your own space." Sam said

"I don't think I would sleep either way, as long as I'm not by the closet I won't mind." I said

"Why don't you want to be next to the closet, just curious?" Colby asked

"The Queen Mary thing just creeped me out a bit." I said helping move the nightstand.

"You're starting to be a fan huh." Sam said moving the other nightstand out of the way.

"I mean, I know who you are. I've watched you guys since vine. But when you started moving to the trap house and dating Kat I guess I just stopped." I said now pushing the bed towards the other bed.

"Wow, Kat never mentioned that." Sam said

"I guess when it came to us, I never talked about you guys as Sam and Colby or even just Colby. When you had your issues, I looked at it as the boyfriend you. But I do get some of your references, especially when you do the office ones." I said finally plowing myself on the bed.

"It's 1:01 am. I guess let's get some rest and wake up at 3 am." Sam said going to the side of the closet.

"I guess I'm middle. No kicking guys." Colby said climbing on the bed to the center.

"I have the worst headache." Sam stated rubbing his temple with his hands.

"You don't have Kat to sing you to sleep now." Colby stated moving around trying to get comfortable.

"Kat started singing me a song that Grace usually sings." Sam stated

"Samuel John Golbach, fuck off." I said

"Watch your profanity woman." Sam said

"You should sing it." Colby insisted

"In a creepy supposedly haunted room? Yeah good idea." I said being sarcastic

"You just don't want to sing." Colby stated

"Yeah, however the haunted thing is still a strong case." I said

"One day you shall sing for us." Colby said

"Yet that day ain't today." I stated

"Lovebirds shut up, I'm trying to sleep over here." Sam said

"You should have used the friend reference but to your twist, I'm disappointed Samuel." I said

Now it was just peaceful silence. It didn't need to be drowned by noise. It was beautiful, that was until I realized that I am in a hotel room in London with people I have never known for more than a day. Talk about intelligence.