Chapter Two

Grace's POV

"You guys have been through a lot. No wonder why Kat sometimes calls me at 3 am because of how worried she was. Damn." I said trying to rationate to what just happened.

"You used to do that?" Sam ask Kat?

"She still does til this day, most of the time." I said

"You know what GRACE, I think it's time for me and SAM to go to our rooms." Kat said faking a yawn and staring deep in my eyes while having an evil grin.

"What are you planning?" I ask her

She starts whispering something into Sam's ear but I couldn't hear what she was saying. Sam just started laughing out of no where.

"Good luck with that. Colby you have to stay here on Kat's orders. Good night and try to get her in the plan, many people have been suggesting another girl and Kat isn't going to join neither is Jake's gf tara." Sam said as he went to hug Colby and left right way.

Kat was no where to be seen. She sure loves to leave me in uncomfortable situations but hey might as well make a friend.

"I hope you don't mind but I'm gonna take the control and force you to watch something." I said grabbing the remote before he could say anything.

I searched for one of his old videos and saw his first Q & A and decided to click it.

"Not that one." He said trying to reason with me

"Please tell me you have a shirt on and is Mr. Colby Brock embarrassed." I said mocking him. This is going to be fun for sure.

"No I'm not let's just get it over with." He said

After watching the videos there has been some times where I can sense him being so tense or not breathing but this was quite hilarious. I can see why he can be embarrassed but still it's quite interesting.

"I regret so much." He said after the video ended. I tried to think of what to say but all that came up in my mind was something that maybe he will be mad at but oh well. Might as well risk everything.

"Peace out and stay beautiful." I said doing the same peace thing when he ended this video. As soon as I said that there was already a pillow being thrown at my face

"You deserved that by the way." he said not feeling sorry but laughing his ass off.

"Oh are you going to run to your daddy now that someone is making fun of you." I said mocking him again.

"You surprise me Grace." He said getting a little serious.

"Why is that?" I asked him trying to get comfortable far away from him.

"The video you post, I was checking your channel out. It's really you, you have normal videos of you having fun and vlogging and such. But you have this way of talking, it's like your personality is so real. There are certainly not that many people like you in LA." He said as he got a little closer now. He was just laying down the other side but each time he said something he came closer for some reason. Making me a little tense but he sounds genuine in a way.

"I'm not really tired, wanna talk for a bit?" I ask

"Real hard hitting questions of the game 21?" He asked

"Sure but what we say doesn't leave if we both agree that it's just us. Kat said I can trust you and Sam, don't ruin that." I said harshly to him

"I wouldn't want to get in your bad side trust me. You start?" He asked me