Christmas Day

Lewis' POV

"Rise and shine Brindley" Hannah laughed, I opened my eyes to see her sitting on my knee's. I sat up and looked around. Me and Simon's room was filled with presents. My buddy was snoring away on his side of the room. "It's Christmas"

"Not that I don't want you to be here" I smiled cautiously "But aren't you not supposed to be in here?" At this she laughed again.

"I asked Ridge last night and he said it was fine" She chuckled "Now are you gonna wake him up or shall I" She jerked her head towards the sleeping dwarf. I smirked and cupped my hands around my mouth.

"Simon, there's a Jaffa Cake on the ceiling" I shouted. The boy shot out of bed like a bullet from a high powered sniper. When he realised I was joking he turned and scowled. "It also says gullible" I laughed. He plonked himself on the bed and picked up a present and started unwrapping it. Hannah passed something across to me...

An hour later the room was a mess. Hannah and Kim had decided that it would be a good idea for them to drag their presents into our room and unwrap them with us. The room had soon become filled with wrappers, envelopes, discarded presents, cards and empty Jaffa Cake boxes. We had all recieved at least one item of clothing and as such went downstairs wearing that. The common room was a riot. Core and Sips had nicked Sjin's new hat and were throwing it back and forth between them. Sjin scowled as he tried to get it back. Minty and Jasmine were crashed on one of the sofas trying not to laugh. Rythian was showing of to Zoey and Teep by peforming a handstand on the ceiling and Nilesy was trying to find his tie in a large pile of wrapping paper. I sat next to Minty and Hannah curled up next to me. I wrapped an arm around her shoulder and stroked her hair.

"Morning people" Ridge said, walking in. "Core give Sjin his hat back, Rythian get off the ceiling before you break it and Nilesy you're wearing your tie" Core performed an ace trick shot, bouncing the hat off the door and into Sjin's hands. Rythian backflipped and landed perfectly on the floor. And Nilesy grinned sheepishly when he realised that he was indeed wearing his tie. "Christmas dinner will be served in the main hall at half twelve, thank you" Then he left.

"Best christmas yet" Core yelled, powersliding across the strewn wrapping paper and grabbing a box of Jaffas out of Simon's hands. The dwarf chased Core around the room before finnaly regaining his favourite food...

If I was one of Ridge's relatives I would love to go over to his for christmas. His idea of christmas dinner was... Anything that you'd ever had before at christmas that you liked. The plates were 'magical' so that they could summon whatever food you wanted. Hardly anyone left one of these meals hungry. I sat between Simon and Hannah. I pulled one cracker with each of them. We ate, drank, talked and messed about. I love christmas...

At the end of the day we had a snowball fight. It was probably the best part of the day. No rules, no holds barred. Just messing about with your friends. I wished that it could have gone on forever...