The Team Unites

{Silver's POV}

It was training time, and I was watching with Mentor Ji and Jayden, because I always did training.

Alone.

I thought to myself, until I heard a yell. I felt Jayden nudge me, and I felt guilty since I was supposed to be a advisor. "Sorry. Didn't sleep." I said.

It was true, I didn't sleep, but I also didn't want to admit that the truth is the thing keeping me up.

I sighed and walked over to Mike with Jayden. "Are you okay?" Jayden asked, and Mike nodded. "Of course."

He said. "You have to get into your opponent's head." I said, and Jayden nodded.

"Use your first instincts to sense and pick up their next move, and to sense their attack coming at you."

Jayden said, and I ducked to the side as his wooden sword came up. I had a staff at my side.

I ducked and held my staff in one hand, looking at him, and shaking my head. "Not today lion."

I said, and I swung at him, and then I swung to face Mike, and I flipped over Jayden's next strike, so that there was nothing between Jayden's strike, and Mike, which hit him hard. "Ow!"

Mike said. "But. You still have to keep your guard up." I said, and Mentor Ji called him, and I smacked him in the arm with my staff.

"Ow! That's not fair! He distracted me a lot. You're nothing but a cheat."

He said, and I looked at him. "You sound. Like a. Whiny. Little. Kid." I spat, and he looked at me.

"Cheat." He said, and Jayden got between us before I could attack him, and turn him into a pulp.

"That's enough. Silver go back inside."

Jayden said, and I nodded, and went in, only to get called back out almost immediately. "Did you see Mike?"

He asked, and I shook my head. "No why?" I asked, and he looked at me. I sighed, and shook my head. "Inside if anyone needs me." I said quietly.

I was in the living room, and my small wolf zord was climbing up around me as I heard someone enter the room.

Jayden sat next to me. "I'm sorry. I was too harsh out there. I know that you are still recovering."

He said, and I looked at him. "I'm just still getting used to all of this. Teams, I was kept in isolation as a kid Jay."

I said, and he looked at me. "Not with me you weren't." He said, and I looked at him.

"But after a while, I lost you as well. That was the worst. Don't think I have forgotten the day, that my parents end up, and they tore me away."

I said, and Jayden hugged me gently.

I leaned against him, as his lion mini-zord, rid the same thing, that mine had done, but a lion.

I shut my eyes, and he looked at me.

"Get some rest." I heard him murmur, and I looked at him, and shut my eyes as I felt his arm around me.

I was asleep, and then I was awake again, as the alarm was going off. "We need you."

Jayden said, clearly apologetic. "Not your fault cub." I said, and he looked at me.

"What can I do to get you to stop calling me that?" He asked, and I looked at him, my eyes smirking.

"Am I going to regret asking that?" He asked, as I grabbed my Samuraizer in my hand from him.

"Yeah most likely." I said, and raced off with him next to me. Jayden looks at me, and shakes his head.

"You ready?"

He asked, and I looked at him.

"Are you?"

I asked, and looked around quickly.

"Samuraizer. Go go Samurai."

I said quietly, and drew my symbol, before it expanded, and I was running as a ranger.

I leaped up, and cleaved down with my sword towards the Nightlok head, and he slammed me away.

Mike was knocked on the ground already, and I let out a loud howl, and Jayden was next to me.

Suddenly, as we both went for the head, the fists from underground, slammed us both back.

I was sent into a building, and I looked and saw that the Nightlok had run.

I groaned, as Kevin and Mia hauled me onto my feet, to carry me home.

We had all made it back, and I had a sling on my arm. "I can still fight. Just with the other hand."

I insisted, and Ji looked at Jayden, who shook his head. "No. She fights in top form, or not at all. Silver you need to heal."

He said, and I shook my head at him.

"Unbelievable. Fine. Don't come home and expect me to help you nurse your wounds from the fight ahead."

I said coldly, and walked into my room, and I heard Jayden calling my name, before I slammed the door.

I looked at the sketches on the wall that I had sketched, and I had picked up my favorite one.

It was Jayden and I, as kids, and it was what it would've been like, if I hadn't.. If my parents hadn't taken me away.

I shut my eyes, and felt some all too familiar tears running down my face, and I heard a knock on my door.

"Go away!" I shouted. "It's me." I heard Mia on the other side of the door.

I put away the sketch, and opened the door, my eyes flashing with fury. I felt like it was everyone's fault.

"You're about to go on mission. What is more important then that?" I asked quietly, and she looked at me.

"Making sure you're okay." She said, and I sighed. Jayden was just down in the hallway, listening.