Chapter 2

Rania POV

I laid on the couch watching TV for the day with Esme up until she left to meet Carlisle at the hospital.

"Wake up hot potato," Jasper said in his thick accent. If we wasn't family and married.

"Damn didn't know I went to sleep. Where's Edward I thought you rode with him," I asked Jasper.

"I did but Alice wanted to talk to him," Jasper said taking the remote that was sitting on my stomach.

"Ugh I need the homework for today," I said rolling my eyes at the fact that his demonic wife is with my husband.

I know he wouldn't cheat on me, its just I don't like Alice because she always make it seem like I'm not good enough for Edward.

"Rose have it hot potato," Jasper said.

"Ok I'll get it after I finish my nap," I said grabbing my pillow and cuddling it.

I was woke up by some yelling that was happening in the kitchen. I got up to see what was going on. Once I walked in I saw my family standing around looking as though it was the worse day off their lives.

"Edward are you sure you want to stay with them for a while," Carlisle asked looking at my husband.

Where the hell he thinks he's going?

"Yes I'll be fine," Edward said looking down at the floor.

"What about my sister? You didn't say anything about her going," Emmett said getting larger.

"She's staying home with us. Edward needs to think," Alice said keeping her head high.

"Who do you think you are Alice? I don't have to stay here. And where the fuck do you think you'll be going Edward," I screamed at him.

"Rania please I need you safe I meet my blood singer today," Edward said getting closer to where I stood.

"Baby I didn't know. Is he still alive my love," I asked putting my hand on his cheek.

"Yes she is," Alice said making it known to me that it was a female, that made my husband crave their blood. But it wasn't the words that got me. It was the look on everybody's face and how it was said that got me thinking.

"What's going on," I said dropping my hand.

"Tell her Edward or I will," Alice said smirking at me.

"Alice that's enough this is between them. Let's leave them," Esme said to everybody in the room.

As they're leaving I couldn't get what their faces are trying to tell me. Rose look like she wanted to cry.

Edward didn't speak till everybody was out the house and gone.

"Beauty I need to go. The new girl she took me by surprise today, I didn't know I could feel this way about anybody but you. Yet, I have I want all of her in ways I only want you. This is why Alice wanted us here," Edward said pulling me to the kitchen island to sit down on the chair.

"You want her blood to kill her and play in her blood or you want her," I asked but I know.

"Alice said she's my mate that I," Edward was saying but I couldn't listen anymore.

He wanted to leave me because of what Alice said to him. My husband is ready to throw everything we have good away for some human that might be his mate. I been in love with him since we were kids. I meet my blood singer 16 years ago and I killed him. I didn't want to be with him, I only craved his blood not him. I'm going to be sick, I can't do this with him.

"Beauty please say something," he ask looking at me with tears that would never fall. I thought he'll never stop loving me but I guess I'm wrong about that.

"I'll be gone by the time you come back from Kate and them," I said getting up walking away from him.

"Beauty you don't have to go please don't go," Edward begged me.

"No I can't Edward goodbye have a good life with her unless she dies," I said walking into our room.

I locked the door and waited until he left. I throw everything against the walls, I broke everything in the room. I ripped up all his clothes and music sheets to songs he wrote me. But it wasn't enough for me.

I left out the room and walked down the stairs to the music room. I sat at his piano crying my eyes out. I walked down to the garage and grabbed Jasper's bat. I finally made it back to his piano and smashed it with the bat. I can't stop, I don't want to stop.

I was awoke by Emmett carrying me into our, I mean my room. I looked around the room and only saw the bed.

"Esme put all your clothes in the two closets little sister," Emmett said careful placing me on the bed.

"Tell her thank you and could I get a few suitcases," I ask looking down at the hands that sat on my stomach as if I was going to throw up.

"If you want you don't have to leave Ran. Stay please we can't survive without you," Emmett plead with me.

"I can't Em please I need to go the sooner the better," I whispered.

"Ok I'll bring them up," Em said getting up.

I cried to myself again to nobody.

"We'll come with you, me and Emmett," Rose said at the doorway.

"I can't ask you to do that. Plus who's going to keep everybody in check while I'm gone," I said crying.

"Very true, very true, get some rest Esme and I will pack everything up for you and put it in your car," she said walking into my closet. I just nod my head.

4 days later

I'm at my little townhouse in Port Angelas. Nobody wanted me to live far away right now. I understand I wouldn't want my sister or daughter out in the world right now. I should have put my foot down on going to school with them. Which mean I have to see Edward still. Ugh!!