I. 𝓞𝓤𝓡 𝓕𝓘𝓡𝓢𝓣 𝓟𝓡𝓞𝓒𝓛𝓐𝓜𝓐𝓣𝓘𝓞𝓝

𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

-Bella's pov-

-Bella's pov-

As the son and daughter of King Adam, we are set to be next in line for the throne more for my brother. With great power comes great responsibility, as the old saying goes. Everyone in the kingdom looks up to you and you must become a great leader to lead them. I, Princess Bella, am not looking forward to these responsibilities. I'm the type to look for fun and adventures. I dislike sitting in conference rooms and making decisions that may change the world. It's too stressful for my free spirit. I sigh.

"Lost in thoughts again, huh" I hear my brother call out. I bring my head up and looked over at him. We were a few feet away from each other as we got our fitting done by the tailors. " When you are next to rule the land that you didn't ask to rule, everything is on your mind," I said. He gave me a soft smile. " I know you are stressed. How about we think about today first" he suggested looking outside the window. One step at a time he'll say. In plain sight over the ocean, we see the island that can open new doors.

The Isle of the Lost, an island that is isolated from Aurodan. Why? Because it holds the evilest of all villains. Locked away from normal living, the people on that island have suffered loads because of our parents, the children especially.

Excitement and nervousness take over my body. "Our proclamation, it'll change the future for sure" I commented as I come over to my brother's side. " Do you think our parents will accept our proclamation" He questioned in concern. My brother, Prince Ben, is scared of confronting our parents, and sadly so am I.

He looked at me with worried eyes, I can read those eyes perfectly. I smiled at him and walked over to an armchair. "Of course, they won't at first. But we melt their minds with our facts and then BOOM, they accept it" I exclaimed, I pick up and continue to read my book.

 But we melt their minds with our facts and then BOOM, they accept it" I exclaimed, I pick up and continue to read my book