VI. 𝓕𝓐𝓛𝓛𝓘𝓝' 𝓘𝓝 𝓛𝓞𝓥𝓔

𝑭𝑨𝑳𝑳𝑰𝑵' 𝑰𝑵 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬

-Mal's POV-

-Mal's POV-

Evie was finishing up some makeup for my date. Yeah, that's right I have a date with Ben. I don't know anymore, I don't know if I want this or my friends to do the same. Bella is an amazing person and my Aurodan sister. I have a feeling that I betrayed her, I wonder if Carlos is alright.

Evie started to add more blush on me. " Okay, calm down with the blush. I don't want to scare him away," I said to Evie. " Oh please, My mother taught me how to apply makeup before I could talk," Evie said back, smiling. "Done. Let's go see you" Evie said and grabbed my hand. I don't want to look, I don't want to disappoint myself.

 I don't want to look, I don't want to disappoint myself

I looked at myself in the mirror. " I look not hideous," I said to Evie. " Not even close," She said side hugging me. There was a knock on our door. Evie opened it and revealed Ben with a helmet in his hands. As much as I have my outfit and makeup done, I'm not ready for this date. My first date. I gave in since he was already here and Evie was basically pushing me out of the room. I said goodbye to Evie and went with Ben.

We took a ride to this forest and walked for some time through it. We passed over a bridge and walked over rocks. Ben covered my eyes and walked me over to our date area. " Alright, open them," Ben said to me. I opened my eyes and revealed our date area.