IV. 𝓝𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓣𝓡𝓤𝓢𝓣 𝓟𝓘𝓡𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓢

𝙉𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙍𝙐𝙎𝙏 𝙋𝙄𝙍𝘼𝙏𝙀𝙎

————— ✨🌹✨ —————
~Bella's POV~

I followed Mal through the uneven streets of the Isle. We reached a tunnel, and on the opposite side was a world of dirty ocean water with a big ship docked. Pirates were walking around, giving us nasty looks. Mal told me to keep a straight face, don't say anything, and to stay close by her. We walked in and just like her mother, she needs to make an entrance. " I'm back~," she sang.

A girl with cyan hair looked up at Mal and gave her a dirty look

A girl with cyan hair looked up at Mal and gave her a dirty look. " Loser party for two, " the girl, who I believe is Uma, said pointing at an empty table. Mal and I walked over to the chair. " Place still stinks," Mal said looking around. " Oh I'm sorry, we're down a butler today," Uma said. They couldn't stop glaring at each other, making me feel uncomfortable. I looked around to avoid the tense stare off of those two.

I looked to the left of me and saw the dirty blonde boy we saw early next to another blonde boy. The dirty blonde boy wore a smile and waved at me, while the other one was death staring at me as if I killed his pet hamster.

My heart dropped when I saw Harry come out of the door next to the boys. He looked over at me and I looked away quicker than ever. I can feel his sheepish smile coming towards my way. After another session of long staring between Uma and Mal, Uma directed her attention to me.

" So, Queen Bella. They say that you way smarter than your brother. I mean, you are not the one that is captive right now..." she said with a smirk. I just kept a mutual face. "HEY! I'm your business right now. So, give me Ben and we can just leave" Mal cut in. " That might be the way you may do it in Auradon, but here we have to fight for everything you want" Uma commented. " Pause, there's a catch" Uma added with a smug look on her face.

 " Pause, there's a catch" Uma added with a smug look on her face