VIII. 𝓨𝓞𝓤 𝓐𝓝𝓓 𝓜𝓔

𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙈𝙀

————— ✨🌹✨ —————~Bella's POV~

————— ✨🌹✨ —————
~Bella's POV~

"True love won't defeat this, the world will know my name" Uma yelled. She whipped her long tentacles at the boat, causing people to duck it. Mal ran to the side as she looks back and forth at Uma and the others. "Mal" Ben called out.

Her eyes turned green and purple smoke covers Mal up. Soon enough, Mal turned into a Dragon just like her mother. Mal spits a fireball at Uma down below, Uma strikes back with a tentacle whip. Mal dodges it. Uma was full of rage.

 Uma was full of rage

" Come on, Mal. Let's finish this once and for all" Uma taunts. Uma goes underwater then coming up again splashing hard waves at the boat. "Watch out" Jay calls out. The boat starts to rock from side to side harshly, making the people onboard rock with it.

Ben let out a Beast roar while taking off his crown and jacket. "Wait, Ben, don't" I yelled as I ran after him but a pair of hands held me back. The hands held on to my waist tightly. Ben jumped into the water and got in between the two girls.

"Mal, Uma! Stop, Backdown" Ben yelled. " What are you going to do, Ben? Splash me" Uma laughs. " That's enough" Ben yelled as Mal closes into him. " This is isn't the answer, the fighting has to stop" Ben starts. I come over the edge.

" Nobody wins this way! We have to listen and respect each other" I yell gaining the attention of the girls." It won't be easy, but we need to be brave enough to try. Uma, I know that you want the best for the Isle. Come and join us to make a difference" Ben finished while extending his hand out to Uma.