Akabane Sho: Origins

After the man who saved Izuku died, Midnight looked into his history. She ID'd his face and looked for him in the database.
"Name, Akabane Sho... Quirk, Equivalence."
(EQUIVALENCE: THE ABILITY TO HEAL WOUNDS AND SEVERED BODY PARTS, BUT AT THE COST OF THE CORRESPONDING BODY PART WHICH IS SACRIFICED FROM HIS OWN BODY.)
(Btw this is an OC character and quirk, so I'm fairly certain that it'll have some issues.)
Nemuri read his file report.
"He was born in Kyoto, had a full education, Honor student. Seems he had a perfect childhood." Nemuri thinks aloud.
She read along, and her eyes landed on his first offense.
"Assault... Due to him not being able to use his quirk since it sacrificed his own body, he was bullied a lot... On X/X/XXXX, he snapped and violently beat another student. Placed in Juvie for a year, when he was released from prison, his parents abandoned him, and then he disappeared... He hasn't been seen since, but presumably, he's been off the charts with that 'boss' guy..." She trails off.
Katsuki walks up behind her and puts a hand on her shoulder.
"Sensei. Izuku wants to see you... He's in the nurse's office."
She flinches and gets up.
"Thank you, Bakugou-Kun. I'll be there  soon."
In the nurse's office
Izuku looks up, as Nemuri enters the room. Mina grips his hand.
"Thank you... Sensei." Izuku bows.
"For keeping me alive."
Nemuri smiles.
"Thank Akabane Sho." Her smile turns sad.
"That was his name. He will be honored and remembered at a memorial on campus."

"I see. I'll go as soon as I'm released. Thanks for notifying me." Izuku bows again.

Nemuri turns to leave but is stopped by Mina. 
"I saw how you were looking at him..." she whispers.

Nemuri turns red, looking back at her pink student, who had a lilac blush dusted across her cheeks.

"I'm...willing to share... As long as it stays platonic for at least 2 months..." Mina admits, scratching her neck.

It was true. Nemuri Kayama had developed a romantic interest in the now 18-year-old. She knew it was completely illegal, not to mention her own guilty pleasure. Her hidden sadistic nature tugged at her conscience.

'Come on... Just give in... Let him dominate you... You've seen his gorgeous pecs before. And his abs. Oh, God his abs... I can just taste them already...' A shiver went down her spine. 

Then, she stopped herself. 

"I won't do that... It's not a good look for me..." She muttered.

Suddenly, an image of Izuku half-naked crossed her mind. She had completely set up the situation in her mind.

Inside Nemuri's mind

She walked into the faculty dorms, to John Wick's room, to ask him for the paperwork for the classroom schedules, instead, walking in on Izuku, who was shirtless and smacking his fists into a punching bag in the corner of the rooms, while talking with John, who was talking with him over the phone.

"Oh, What the fuck, kid? What do you mean, 'you can't find it?' How the hell do you lose one of your spare prosthetics? It's literally an ARM!" He shouted through the phone speaker, Nemuri grimacing at his voice.

"I don't know how, but I did. I just lost it..." He trailed off, Driving his fist through the punching bag once more, but this time, ripping a hole in it. sand flowed out onto the carpet, alerting him from his conversation. 

"Ah, fuck! The Punching bag broke! Dad, I'll call you back later. I'll leave some cash on your bed. I gotta go and clean this up!" He hung up the call, signaling the end of his conversation with a resonant "CLICK" echoing throughout the room.

Nemuri leaned on the doorway, watching the emerald haired boy clean up the sand all over the floor. First, he swept all he could, then he vacuumed all of the sand out of the carpet. Once he was done, he sighed in relief, as his mess was all cleaned up.