6- So long

~Tiya's POV~

It's been 6 hours since the massive argument I had with my dad. The clock shows the time being 3:46am in the morning, I haven't stopped crying since, my eyes are burning from the amount of tears that fell from my eyes.

I don't wanna be here right now. I wish I was in Kenya again, right now I would of been enjoying the sunrise on the animal reserve, but I'm stuck in moody, old Manchester being an emotional wreck.

That's what I'm gonna do... I'm gonna pack a bag and go somewhere for two weeks uk or elsewhere, no one can stop be...except border control. My dad said leave, so his wish is my command, let's see if he really meant it, I may be overreacting but it feels so...so good, it's like I had this taste to rebel.

I take my suitcase out from under my bed and start packing my clothes, toiletries, make up and electronic devices which I will need whilst I am away. Quietly try to smash my piggy bank open, which was not successful, but lucky no one was awoken, and took all the money I will need.

I write a note so they will be less panicked about how I am, hopefully it will hold them off for abit.

Finally I grab my passport and travel insurance card, just in case I choose to go abroad, I snatch my car keys from the shelf and head towards the door.

"This is it. I'm finally doing this."

I say as I stare at my large front door. I quickly disabled the security alarm for me to have enough time to get out and leave my house.

Luckily my car is parked furthest down the driveway so it will hopefully reduce the noise of the engine and doors.
I put my suitcase in the boot, I try to close it so gently, this time it was successful.

I quickly run into the the drivers side of the car. As I put the keys into the ignition I take a deep breath.

"You can do this Tiya."

I finally turn the keys, and begin to drive.
It's time for my life to begin.