25- Epilouge

Jadon's apartment 10:34pm

Jadon walked down to the kitchen getting ready to pick up Tiya from the airport after she shooed our aliyah earlier that morning to get her out and clean all the sheets.

He was about to get a snack bar out the kitchen and run out to the car park as he was already late as it is, until he saw the glimmer of the ring he got Tiya a few months ago. He was abit taken aback at first until he saw the necklace and the note. He saw the Instagram posts of her in Paris of her wearing these things which put him in panic mode. He's been caught out. He rapidly opened the paper adressed to him to find out what has happened.

"Dear Jadon

It's ironic that I'm am writing you this letter as the last time I wrote one was when I ran away from home this exact date last year and ended up at this place with you.

By the time you are reading this I am long gone. I found out about your unfaithfulness thought the press then done a lot of digging of which people came forward for your love rat actions towards me. I was loyal, loving and was giving up opportunities given to me out of my love for you... only to repay me for your selfish ways.

I hope she is the one for you. I could hear you say the sweet nothings you said to me and the same noises you make when we made love. I found your private stories and Instagram. Oh how you acted like you were single without me knowing, having a secret phone, and saw all your posts. I hope you actually find your morals somewhere before it's too late. But I think we both know it definitely is.

It's a shame that I genuinely thought you was the one. I'm not going to lie, being with you was possibly the happiest I've been over the past few years. But I cannot dwell on the past.

Now I'm ending this letter, to tell you that your unfaithfulness and disgusting posts you have put about me on your private accounts are bitting you back. My son will grow up to be a man not a boy like you. So I'm letting you know, when you are older, with your new wife and kids, that a boy out there in the world smiling and living to his fullest, resenting you for giving up on us both.

Tee"

The scan of his son fell out of the piece of paper. He couldn't believe his eyes.

He was blind in rage he couldn't believe it

She left. She saw everything. She wasn't stupid.

The sudden sound of glasses and china smashing was all was heard from the apartment alongside his screams and cries of despair. He tried calling, texting, DMing emailing and everything. Even trying to message through friends but nothing was going through.

This was when Jadon Sancho heart-broke he couldn't deal with all this hurt, he felt betrayed.

Reiss soon can bargiing in through the door after after the tower house keeping let him in, to see his friend on the floor a shell of himself once before.

"I tried to stop her but it was too late, she was gone, I'm so sorry, but what you did and me even covering you was unforgivable. Please J you need to move on for her and for yourself."

But can he?

The End.

Don't worry this isn't the last of me.
Trust me.
Chapter III out soon.