8- Be back soon

Tiya finally reached Jadon's place, it seems to be an apartment in West London area. Park my car outside the address he texted me and suddenly see someone walk out from a glass security door. I squint my eyes to try and see who it is, they look familiar; I soon snap out of my trance and realise they are approaching my car. I hear a knock at driver side window causing me to jump, then I realise it was Jadon.

Tiya opens her window to greet Jadon, her heart was beating so fast, she had that feeling that she was so nervous to meet him she could hear her pulse.
Their eyes meet and stay there for a good couple of seconds. An awkward silence fills the surrounding of the busy London streets.
Tiya finally picks up the courage to say something,

"Em, Hi"
Followed by an awkward laugh.

"You alright?"
Jadon replies with a shy smile.

"Could be better but I'm am tired"
Tiya replies.

"Let me get your bag and bring you up to mine, I've got a spare room ready for you."
Jadon says, the sound of the boot unlocking is heard, following Jadon walking round the back of the car, bringing out Tiya's suitcase.

Grabbing her handbag, Tiya exits her car, then locking it, and follows Jadon into his apartment building.

Finally, they made it into jadon's apartment. Jadon placed Tiya's suitcase into the spare room straight away so she could get ready to go to sleep. He noticed Tiya staring at the wall whilst sitting on the side of the bed.

"Are you sure you are okay?"
He asked in a concerned tone

That was when Tiya erupted into tears. Jadon instant Hugged Tiya to comfort her.

"Let it all out, you're safe her alright, you can stay her as long as you want, be my guest sweetheart"

His tone is soft, not wanting to startle her or make her feel uncomfortable. That was when she told him everything.

Afterwards they just stayed up talking about little things like, favourite things and places so they could get to know each other, so, as Tiya quoted, 'it doesn't feel like a stranger in basically living at your home'.

Time passed and tiredness overcame them causing them to both pass out asleep on the bed together.

~Tiya's POV~

A bright light shone on my face, I finally wake up, I try to get up and out of bed but a strong tattooed arm holds me back. It's Jadon.

"Stop moving I'm comfortable"
He grumbles into a pillow.

"Hey, I want to move, this isn't a one-sides situation"
I reply, although the position I was once in was comfortable, I want to check my phone to see if anyone has contacted me.
I pick up my phone and look at my home screen

"Jesus it's 12pm and we've only just woken up."
I say, I've got texts from my mum, asking if I'm okay and where I am, I reply saying I'm okay and I'm in London staying with a 'friend'.

A sudden chime of a Instagram notification, rings through the room, causing Jadon having a dramatic reaction of covering his ears with a pillow, to stress that my notifications are on.