7- Lost

~Tiya's POV~

I personally don't know where I'm going, All I known that I've driven south for the past 4 hours and I'm in Watford.

I don't know where to go from here, I don't know who to message. I don't want to message the girls because they might tell their dads. Or even Kai or Joe because they will get so mad at me.

There is only one person I can ask for help...
Jadon.

DM
JadonSancho TNVRashford

Hey, I need help,
Are you up?

Now I am, what's
Wrong?

Well you know when I
Mentioned that my dad
Was confronting me about
The situation...

So it's a situation
Ay😏
Sorry proceed

Well things sorta got
Out of hand and now
I'm in the middle of
Nowhere in the south
Of England, specifically
Watford.

Oh shit, are you okay
Though? I'm in London atm
Since it's international break
in the Bundesliga, I can send
you my address and you can
stay here for a couple of nights.

I stop and think for a minute.

'Am I seriously gonna stay at Jadon's house although I've only known him for about a week?'

'You know what... fuck it'

Are you sure, I don't wanna
Be disturbing your peace?

Yes I'm sure, and you will
Definitely not be disturbing
My peace.

Thank you so much ❤️

Sending my address now,
I'll meet you outside ❤️

Back in Manchester
Narrator POV

It was now 7am in the morning, Marcus was awakening from his sleep to get ready. Like always he showers and puts his bag together. Lastly he checks up on the girls and says bye to them.
First he goes into Hannah's room to see her peacefully sleeping and says goodbye.

After he slowly made his way to Tiya's room. He took a deep breath before he entered. Marcus knew that Tiya will not talk to him after yesterday, but he will not apologise nor Tiya because they both share the same trait of being stubborn.

Marcus looked over at his daughters bed only to not see her asleep in bed as usual. Panic instantly filled Marcus' body and started running round the house like a headless chicken trying to find his daughter. He checked outside only to see that her car is gone as well.

Awoken by the racket, Leigh-Anne wakes up, to see Marcus looking like he's seen a ghost.

"What's wrong?"
Leigh asks him.

"She's gone."
Marcus replies with teary eyes.

"She must of left something behind to tell us where she is, she wouldn't leave us hanging like this, let's check her room again okay?"
Leigh says in a calm manner hopefully transferring her energy to Marcus, so he can stop travelling at 100 mph.

That was when they saw the note.
Marcus and Leigh picked it up and unfolded the piece of paper addressed to them which read:

'Hi mum, dad and Hannah,
When you find this, please don't come after me. I want to have some time to myself and live a little. I can't take being trapped and under strict rules anymore. I want to learn and experience what happens in the real world and deal with it independently.
Please don't be mad at me, please.
I know where I'm going, and don't worry I'm obviously going to be in contact with the boys and girls, but please let me have this experience.
Don't worry I'm not stupid I have the money I have saved up for years for me to afford things whilst I'm away and have brought enough clothes and toiletries that I will need. I will be staying at friends houses, so you don't have to worry about where I will be sleeping.
I will hopefully be returning for my birthday.
You may think I'm incredibly stupid for doing this, maybe I am, but you know, Live a little.
Love,
Ti x'

Marcus was distraught and collapsed on his daughters bed

"If I wasn't such an overbearing arsehole, she wouldn't of of ran off, I'm such a shit father"
He cried into one of Tiya's pillow.

"Marcus, you are a fantastic dad, Hannah and Tiya will both agree with that. But you have to realise that our girls are growing up, we can't continuously treat them and smother they like they are 7 forever, you need to let the grow up and experience things like we did, it will make them stronger and be more aware of situations, babe."

Leigh said to Marcus, joining him one the bed, Cuddling and comforting him.

"Listen, I'm gonna call in for you at your training complex and tell them what happened, you stay here and I'll make you some food okay?"

Marcus nods as a reply and cuddles into Tiya's pillows which comforts him as the scent of the perfume she always uses is infused into the pillow.
He feels so guilty.