14: Mirrors Of Truth

Eunsoo's pov

My eyes got bigger at what he just said. My stare drifted one guy to the other. How can these two be brothers?!

"surprised? I expected that. It's not everyday he shows up. And mostly he just sneaks out of the headquarters since he's bored." Jungkook explained

The guy looked at me from head to toe and raised one of his eyebrows. 'Excuse me?' That's what I wanted to say but yet just left stuck at the back of my head.

"we meet again. Ms. Innocent" he said giving me a weird smile like I'm somehow close or well acquainted with him. "what did you just call me?" I crossed my arms and gave him a glare "I think that's enough, hyung we still need to discuss a lot of things" Jungkook patted his shoulder making the other guy nod and walk away.

"you don't look alike" I said blurting it out of my head without thinking. "I know" he shortly replied. He chuckled a little and walked off. So I followed him

"where are we going?" I asked "to the main reason why I took you out for breakfast." he replied not even stopping from walking.

He kept on walking until we ended up in front of a huge oak door with a golden sign on it. There was something engraved to it saying 'Room for truths'. He opened the door and It was a room filled with mirrors.
I was about to step in when he asked me a question and made me step back "Eunsoo, when was the last time you went out?" he asked

"out? What do you mean?" I asked raising my head to directly look at him "did you meet someone outside without a bunny crest?" he asked

"no, I don't remember meeting anyone. And I've been inside the facility lately. What's the matter?" I replied "the Iron snake saw you. Personally." his expression changed by the time he said that.

I was in huge shock thinking 'When did it happen?' or 'Who could it be?' Before I get lost in my thoughts he snapped his fingers at me

"Forget it. It doesn't matter now" he said crossing his arms. I don't really know what's happening now or why he's closing the subject so quickly.

"Is it something really important?" I asked but he shook his head at me. He entered and walked around the room full of mirrors, I followed him again. This place somehow had its own art to it.

I shifted my head to see myself on one of those mirrors. And I saw Jungkook standing behind me. He looked at me still arms crossed

"Let me ask you a question Eunsoo" he said breaking the silence and leaning on to the mirror walls. With his serious gaze upon me.

"Go ahead" I replied turning to face him. It was weird at first because I could also see myself when I face him. And I'm not really sure if I'd wanna see myself while talking to him.

"Do you believe everything you see in the mirror is True?" he asked me while looking sideways to see himself. I turned yo where he was looking at and I see myself with him

"Yeah, I don't think it's possible for it to lie to me. It reflects everything and that's how it should work. If it lies then obviously there's something wrong" I said

Silence filled us yet again. Until he decided to open his mouth. "Who do you consider a mirror to you?" he continued

I blankly stared at the mirror. And thought. If someone could be a mirror to me,it'll be my brother no mistaking. I know he wouldn't lie to me no matter what.

"My brother of course" I replied. He stood up from leaning and moved closer to me. I don't know why but his actions gave me chills.

Chills I don't understand where it's coming from anyway. "do you think your brother is as honest as a mirror to you?" he asked "of course" I confidently replied.

He did not answer. I waited for seconds, minutes. But all I received was a stare coming from him

"but he's never been a mirror to you Eunsoo." he said making me confused. I know once his being like this he's going to drop something pretty heavy.

"what are you pointing at? Because he lied to me before? Because he didn't tell me about you and all of this before? Come on, I already accepted that." I said Laughing. Expecting it was a joke.

"Do you really think I'm kidding? Eunsoo you don't even know your bother as much as I do" he said. That took a strong hit to me making me question myself. In reality I've only talked to my brother with simple things but I haven't asked him about him. Do I even know my brother?

I heard fingers snapped as I space out. "I know you're confused. You might even be asking yourself 'do I really know him?' I know you Eunsoo. And that is why I'm here to tell you" he paused and moved much closer to me.

"The person who you considered a mirror to you had been lying for the rest of your life" he said I was about to ask him what he meant but he covered my mouth with a finger.

"The truth is, he's not Even your Brother"

A/n: hey I'm not dead! short update yet again

A/n: hey I'm not dead! short update yet again. I'm so busy these days with all the tasks I have to attain. But here's the long and awaited update!hope you like it ~