Chapter 3

Katie's P.O.V

As I left the room my heart was thumping extremely hard. I could not believe what I just did. I almost had sex with a guy I just met, what the fuck is wrong with me.

What makes it worst? I enjoyed it, I enjoyed every second of it, I regret nothing. Plus I don't even know what the other 6 months will bring.

I wonder if I should tell Hayley, its her brother after all but maybe I should talk to him first about telling people.

As I entered the parking lot I saw Hayley in her red SUV waiting patiently, I think.

I entered the vehicle,3...2...1 here it comes,"Bitch, where have you been, I've been out here for hours".I rolled my eyes,"Oh please it has only been a few minutes".

She huffed and drove out the parking lot. She suddenly looked happier,"So how did it go?". This girl and her mood swings,"It went great", I then stared out the window.

She groaned,"That's it? Did you get in or not". I sighed,"I did not get in the foot wear department", she pouted,"But", she suddenly cheered up,"I got picked to be in another", she cheered and hooted but stopped when I told her which department I got in.

"What?", she questioned with a expression I surely can't label. I gulped," I got in the lingerie department ". We stopped at the light and silence was between us for about 10 solid seconds.

Then I heard a squeal from her," Good job Katie I'm so fucking proud of you". I was surprised I so did not expect that reaction from her but its great to be honest.

"Thank you", I smiled. "We have to celebrate and that is tonight", she hooted. She's crazy absolutely crazy," But, Hayls you know I hate parties".

She pouted,"Please sweetie for me". I stared at her for a awhile she looked like she was about to cry, seeing her expression made me a bit teary too. I sighed,"Fine I'll go but I don't have anything to wear".

We reached her house,"Don't worry sweetie I got you covered". She parked the car in her garage and proceeded to the front door with me on her heels.

"Were going to Dimension 12". " Wow, Dimension 12 I heard that place is hardcore", she nodded,"Yep and were going as VIPs",she hooted.

I'll never get tired of seeing her gorgeous  house, I ogle her furniture and paintings like I always do when I come here. She was half way up the stairs to her room, she groaned and descended the stairs walking to me.

"You've been here millions of times, stop being such a drama queen", she pulled me by my arms up the stairs.

She then opened the door to her room and I swear her room alone is the size of my entire house. She then came closer to my face and perked it up.

" What are you doing?, I said through puckered lips, she chuckled,"your so adorable". She pinched and stretched my cheeks.

"I'm just analyzing your body, I have to see which colours will fit you now stay still". I huffed and sat on her bed. She smiled," OK go shower I know just the thing".

I hopped into the bathroom and took a 10 minute shower before coming out. "Wow that was fast!", " Really I thought it was long".
Anyway you stay here I got to go shower,No peeking in the clothes bag". I rolled my eyes,"OK".

I then heard my phone ping beside me.

Unknown: Hey Princess

I blushed since I  certainly new who that was.

Katie: How did you get my number?

Unknown: From your file😜.

Katie: What do you want? Don't you have something better to do?